Alright. Downloaded the new version. (BTW, have you thought about using sub-numbers for these quick bug-fix type releases. So 2.6.1 for instance, that way the version number isn't driven sky high by these type of release. Just a thought, no biggie either way.)
I ran it with Query Times enabled, in fact I ran it three separate times just to make sure the data was 'accurate' or rather 'consistent.' Out of laziness, I took screen caps instead of writing the information down.
The results do seem pretty consistent, Nodes 17 & 18 are taking 30+ a piece. Out of curiosity, I decided I would 'time' the two versions (2.5 & 3.0)
and while 3.0 takes over a minute, 2.5 comes in pretty consistently at around 10-11 seconds. That is with all nodes selected and whatnot.
Oh, and my library contains 9081 mp3's.