Albums with complete tags status bar

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Plazma

Albums with complete tags status bar

Post by Plazma »

Just had an idea today, that I'd love to see a simple script that would graphically display the percentage of complete albums with complete tags that are in your MM library.

If i get some time I might write this - but if anyone can do it quicker - I think itd be a kewl idea to show yourself how much of your music library is sufficiently organized (ie - full album tracks, artist, album art, year)

What do you guys think?

(I'll keep posting to this thread as I make it)
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

It would be cool but I'd like an option to select which fields constitute a complete tag. There are a number of fields I couldn't care less about but if the main ones are full, I wouldn't mind knowing how many of my tags are done. :D
Stop Button Freak
steelydan

Post by steelydan »

Sounds real helpful and organizational. I'd use it religiously.
Diabolic-Destiny

Post by Diabolic-Destiny »

aye that would be SHWEETT
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The only way I can think to visually display this on the toolbar would be to have 100 custom icons each showing a percentage and have a button with the relevant icon assigned. The button would presumably either link to a report or maybe a node with all the incomplete tracks in. Sounds like an interesting idea.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.