Is there a list of MM3-compatible scripts?

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

peter_h

Is there a list of MM3-compatible scripts?

Post by peter_h »

Now that MM3 is in beta and the db schema is frozen, is there/will there be a a list of compatible scripts somewhere, to save us the pain of randomly trying stuff? :\

:) Pete, from Wellington, New Zealand.

Running MM4 4.1.31.1919, on Win7 SP1, 16Gig memory, on Lenovo W530 (Intel i7) laptop
**If you're wondering why I'm still on MM4: It still has more useful-to-me plugins; and I prefer the GUI's responsiveness, panes spreadable over multi-monitors flexibility, and predictability (all coz it's more Windows-native). I also hate "flat design" for its visual inefficiency. For me, MM4's benefits are still > MM5, and MM5's downsides < MM4.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I should imagine a lot of scripts will build MM3 installation packages for their more stable scripts so you'll be able to use the extensions functionality within MM3 to find many of them.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
nojac

Post by nojac »

It would help a lot if all script threads had [MM2] or [MM2+3] at the end of the Subject title.

This would remove a lot of confusion, and it would be easy to separate the script threads from the questions and requests in the Forum.

I suggest that one of you moderators runs through the two or three last pages of the Forum and add [MM2] to ALL the script threads.

If it should happen that one or two of the scripts without version info turned out to work even for MM3 someone will soon let us know!

(And please remove the (NEW!) or (WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!) for scripts that has not been updated since 2006 :) )
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Added the information to the topic of my script. :)
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design