Collection of most useful/wanted Magic Nodes masks [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

sommo

Re: Collection of most useful/wanted Magic Nodes masks [MM2+3]

Post by sommo »

Hey!
Could someone help me write one for this?

I have a a few tracks like this, where the album name is the artist name and the wold single that the end!

I can do this much

__TEST |Filter:<Album> = <Artist>\<Album>

but then I need to add on 'Single' or singles at the end...
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

sommo wrote:I need to add on 'Single' or singles at the end...

Code: Select all

__TEST |Filter:<Album> Like <Artist> || ' Single_'\<Album>
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
sommo

Post by sommo »

Thank you ZvezdanD
I ended up using this :)

Album call singles |Filter:<Album> Like <Artist> || ' Singles'\<Album>
sommo

Post by sommo »

Is there a script for this...

Songs:
Track 1 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 2 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 3 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 4 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 5 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 6 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 7 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 2 - Singles - Artist

Display:
Track 2 - AlbumName - Artist
Track 2 - Singles - Artist

Scan "Artist" to see if there is "Title" is dup, and if one of the "albumname" is call "Singles"
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

sommo wrote:Thank you ZvezdanD
I ended up using this :)

Album call singles |Filter:<Album> Like <Artist> || ' Singles'\<Album>
If you have one fixed string to compare it is better to use "=" instead of "Like". I added "Like" to my mask because you said that you have two strings to compare - "Single" and "singles" (the underline is replacement for any character, same as ? in MS Jet).
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

sommo wrote:Is there a script for this...
Sorry, but I don't understand you. Could you be a more specific?
sommo

Post by sommo »

ZvezdanD wrote:
sommo wrote:Is there a script for this...
Sorry, but I don't understand you. Could you be a more specific?
Scan "Artist" to see if there is "Title" is dupicated, and if there is, is there one of the "AlbumName" is call "Singles", then display it!
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

sommo wrote:Scan "Artist" to see if there is "Title" is dupicated, and if there is, is there one of the "AlbumName" is call "Singles", then display it!
You didn't said nothing new to the previous post. Anyway, you could try the next mask:

Tracks with same Name from same Artists when one Album has name "Singles"|Icon:Top level|SQL Filter: Songs.SongTitle || '@#$' || Songs.Artist IN (SELECT SongTitle || '@#$' || Artist FROM Songs WHERE Length(SongTitle) > 0 GROUP BY SongTitle, Artist HAVING Count(*) > 1 AND Count(DISTINCT Artist) = 1 AND '#$^' || replace(group_concat(Album, '#$^'), '#$^ ', '#$^') || '#$^' Like '%#$^Singles#$^%')\<Title|Trim:1>\<Title>\<Artist>
sommo

Post by sommo »

@ZvezdanD
That is perfect!
Thank you soooo much :D :D :D
MusicBringer

Post by MusicBringer »

Hello folks, I would like a Magic Node Script, please :)
I am not a programmer and my brain does not understand code :-?

I would like to know which albums contain just one or two tracks.

Perhaps it would look similar to the existing Node "Album Ratings".
It would list the Album, the Artist, followed by the number of tracks therein.
For example:
The White Album (The Beatles) (2 tracks)
Echoes (Pink Floyd) (1 track)

If the Artist Name cannot be displayed, then just show the Album and number of tracks.
Such as:
The White Album (2 tracks)
Echoes (1 track)

Thanks,
MediaMonkey user since 2006
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

MusicBringer wrote:I would like to know which albums contain just one or two tracks.
It would list the Album, the Artist, followed by the number of tracks therein.
If you want to display only album names without artist names, it could be very simple - just edit the sample mask "One-hit wonders" and replace 5 with desired number. But if you want to display artist names as well, you should use something like this:

Albums with one or two tracks|Icon:Top level|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(TrackNumber) <= 2)\<Album with Album Artist|Statistic:Count(Tracks)>
MusicBringer

Post by MusicBringer »

ZvezdanD, you're wonderful..!!
Thank you so much.
Just what I wanted.
I am very happy :D
MediaMonkey user since 2006
tatoosh

Post by tatoosh »

I've a problem in finding long track - longer than 30min (like DJ Mixes).
SQL Statement works: SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs where SongLength >= 1800000
MM3 Statement: Mixe|SQL Filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs where SongLength >= 1800000)\<Album>

whats wrong in my MM3 Statement?? i don't got an skript or sql error but in my list are also files with a length about 30sec or 5min. whats wrong !?

2nd:
I want to get this done:
New Tracks in the last 90days - but only who had never played (like PlayCounter=0 or LastTimePlayed=0)
where is the date saved ine the DB at which date the new files were added.

90 Days with SQL i found in the forum:
AddedLastMonth|SQL filter:(julianday(date('now', 'localtime')) - julianday('1899-12-30 12:00') - julianday(date(Songs.DateAdded))) < 90\<date added|sort order:desc>\<Album>
how to add PlayCounter = 0 ??

is this correct?

AddedLastMonth|SQL filter:(julianday(date('now', 'localtime')) - julianday('1899-12-30 12:00') - julianday(date(Songs.DateAdded))) < 90 and PlayCounter = 0\<date added|sort order:desc>\<Album>
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

tatoosh wrote:I've a problem in finding long track - longer than 30min (like DJ Mixes).
You should write:

Mixe|SQL Filter:Songs.SongLength >= 1800000\<Album>
or just:

Mixe|Filter:<Length> >= 1800000\<Album>
tatoosh wrote:is this correct?

AddedLastMonth|SQL filter:(julianday(date('now', 'localtime')) - julianday('1899-12-30 12:00') - julianday(date(Songs.DateAdded))) < 90 and PlayCounter = 0\<date added|sort order:desc>\<Album>
Well, I suppose it is correct, but again there is shorter mask:

AddedLastMonth|Filter:<Days since added> < 90 and <Played> = 0\<date added|sort order:desc>\<Album>
tatoosh

Post by tatoosh »

Mixe|Filter:<Length> >= 1800000\<Album>
that works fine. thanks a lot.
AddedLastMonth|Filter:<Days since added> < 90 and <Played> = 0\<date added|sort order:desc>\<Album>
thx. is this only shorter and easier to understand or is there a speed advantage/disadvantage, too?