Page 3 of 102

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:56 am
by cupstack
I am logged into Vista as an administrator.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:00 am
by nohitter151
cupstack wrote:I am logged into Vista as an administrator.
This doesn't matter. If the UAC is activated, you must right click the MM icon and "Run as administrator" no matter what your user settings are.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:07 am
by cupstack
It works beautifully.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:47 pm
by Teknojnky
cupstack wrote:It works beautifully.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I agree!

edit:
and a feature request: progress bar on replace all, its difficult to see when it is done processing except for watching cpu use and tracks to be tagged.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:04 pm
by Teknojnky
is this an error on my part or a bug?

it should be replace Vs. with vs. but seems to be removing the vs.

Image

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:26 pm
by ZvezdanD
Teknojnky wrote:a feature request: progress bar on replace all
Already implemented in the new version (will be released soon). :) Thanks anyway.
is this an error on my part or a bug?

it should be replace Vs. with vs. but seems to be removing the vs.
The artist field of your track don't contain "vs." (it contain "Vs."), so the Match in the Replace group is empty. This means, you are replacing "Vs." with empty string and everything works as it should.

For this what you want, you should uncheck "Use RegExp2" and type "vs." in the "Replace with" field instead of "vs.\s".

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:23 pm
by ZvezdanD
Friedrich wrote:
ZvezdanD wrote:I am trying to simplify this for the next version, so that only one step could be used.
Great!
There is a brand new version of this script (2.0) with many improvements. With it you could do mentioned replacement with just single step. It supports VBScript expressions and lSongIndex variable for current track number which you could insert in the front of the title instead of the track number. So, you could insert serial number to titles even if corresponding tracks are not first on some album. Please take a look on predefined preset "Assign the ordinal number of the current track to the begin of the Title", you only need to insert your custom string in the front of text in Replace with edit box.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:29 pm
by Bex
Looks extremely impressive!
But I don't have any predefined presets?

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm
by ZvezdanD
Bex wrote:But I don't have any predefined presets?
Don't you see them into the menu, or in the Preset dropdown list in the RegExp dialog?

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:48 pm
by Bex
Neither place... It's all empty :(

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:50 pm
by ZvezdanD
Eh, I forgot to say. You need to double click MMIP file for installation. If you manually extract files from this archive, you need to put the RegExpReplace.INI file into the Auto folder as well as RegExpReplace.VBS.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:55 pm
by gege
ZvezdanD wrote:Eh, I forgot to say. You need to double click MMIP file for installation. If you manually extract files from this archive, you need to put the RegExpReplace.INI file into the Auto folder as well as RegExpReplace.VBS.
I DID install using MMIP file, the RegExpReplace.INI file IS in the Auto folder, but no preset is shown in script dialog...

BTW, you're doing a great job with this script. It's simply wonderful!
Congrats.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:57 pm
by Bex
I did that. And the RegExpReplace.INI file is properly located in my auto folder. But no presets. Could it be a locale thing. I don't have english windows.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:00 pm
by gege
Bex wrote:Could it be a locale thing. I don't have english windows.
Me too. Mine is pt-br.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:03 pm
by Bex
I found out why. On line you're using:
SDB.Tools.iniFileByPath(SDB.ApplicationPath
When you only should have used:
SDB.ApplicationPath

Edit. Nope, that's of course not it, it has to be something else...