MusicIP Tagger 2.0 - Updated 28/07/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: MusicIP Tagger 1.9 - Updated 05/03/2011

Post by trixmoto »

blackjackel wrote:- Track title never updates, even if it's missing. Yes the "Update Track Title?" was checked in settings.
- Artist never updates, even if it's missing. Yes the "Update track artist?" was checked in settings.
I can't replicate either of these issues, works fine for me.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Re: MusicIP Tagger 2.0 - Updated 28/07/2012

Post by trixmoto »

New version (2.0) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed getting short path with new API method
- Fixed webservice calls to use version 2
- Removed track number (not provided by version 2)
- Fixed year and original year not always updating
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
MMuser2011

Post by MMuser2011 »

I'm just curious: Is MusicIP still existing? I thought there was something with the takeover from AmpliFIND, who was sold to Gracenote?
Magic Nodes v4.3.3 (2018-10-03) last free version SQL Viewer v2.4 (2009-10-25)
ExternalTools v1.4 (2011-05-09) iTunesMonkey 1.0 + Acoustid
Calculate Cover Size v1.7 (2012-10-23) RegExp Find & Replace v4.4.9 (2018-10-03) last free version
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yeah, it's AmpliFIND now, but the old application still works, for the time being at least. I've thought about changing the name of the script, but figured it was just easier to leave it as it is.
Emufan

Post by Emufan »

In my MM, the script doesn't show anything anymore. Tracks, that are of course wrong in title and/or artist => no display of wrong values. The script windows shows "Success 100%", but then only the old, wrong values.
Teutone

Post by Teutone »

Sadly it not working here either only updating Album name...yes I checked the options...
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Teutone wrote:Sadly it not working here either only updating Album name...yes I checked the options...
Exact same thing here.
--
The gpzbc
TallPaul

Post by TallPaul »

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I've done something wrong here, but I'm gonna ask for help anyway...

I can't get the script to show up, I'm assuming it should be in Scripts, under the Tools part of the toolbar but it isn't. I've installed your Genre Finder and that works fine, so I have no idea what the problem is. I have also tried installing MusicIP Tagger 1.8 and same problem. Tried closing and re-opening media monkey as well to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks,
TallPaul
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It's an option in Auto-Tag from Web.
lobojon

Post by lobojon »

@ tesloid

This started happening to me too. I get no more options in yellow to autotag even with a 100% success rating. Did you ever switch to alternatives mentioned below? Has everyone just abandoned MIPT altogether? This used to work so well for me.
MM Lifer since 2008. Still apprentice (noob) level.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Toshiba Satellite laptop
Music collection of 2 TB located on an external hard
Spybot Search & Destroy / Iobit Anti Malware
Avast Antivirus Free Edition

I love the Monkey and the forum.
Thanks to all who provide advice, assistance, add ons and scripts. It is very much appreciated!
BKKKPewsey

Post by BKKKPewsey »

Teutone wrote:Sadly it not working here either only updating Album name...yes I checked the options...
Yep same here but it does update year - but artist and title are not changed :(
Everyone has the right to be stupid Image but some abuse the privilege
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

BKKKPewsey wrote:
Yep same here but it does update year - but artist and title are not changed :(

Any word trix!? ..... love(d) this script when it tagged... now... doesn't do anything really...
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

It sounds like the web service has been removed, therefore this script will no longer work.
aguaxkyw

Post by aguaxkyw »

this script is no longer functional i guess, so what's the next best script that does what this one did? and does not write in the tags unless you allow it too and chooses in which field like this script does. I ONLY NEED A SCRIPT THAT GETS ME THE YEAR THE SONG WAS RELEASED, DOESN'T NEED TO BE A FULL TAGGING SCRIPT, JUST THE YEAR THE SONG WAS RELEASED. thank you.
lobojon

Post by lobojon »

I am with you. I have compilation lp's with songs from different years. I would love to have all the original publishing years in the tag instead of the new compilation release or new remastered re-release date. This way, I can really listen to songs by decade in the year nodes. Ya, dig? Why else have the original date and date columns. MIPT really rocked my collection for this and other oddities when it was working. Alternative suggestions will be much appreciated.
Light a candle for the MIPT y'all!
Yo. :D
MM Lifer since 2008. Still apprentice (noob) level.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Toshiba Satellite laptop
Music collection of 2 TB located on an external hard
Spybot Search & Destroy / Iobit Anti Malware
Avast Antivirus Free Edition

I love the Monkey and the forum.
Thanks to all who provide advice, assistance, add ons and scripts. It is very much appreciated!