MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

jespervdw

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.0 [MM3]

Post by jespervdw »

grimagon wrote:Can someone please upload a mirror of this file.

http://www.mediafire.com is blocked here in China, so i can't download it from there.

Thanks
http://www.student.vu.nl/~jwf230/
grimagon

Post by grimagon »

Thank you very much jespervdw. :)
JeffV64

MonkeyFlow

Post by JeffV64 »

Hi all,

Great, great script. Downloaded and was playing around with it earlier. I was able to embed no problem, but after a while accidentally closed the panel and am now mystified as to how to get MonkeyFlow to embed again. I can launch it separately and it works fine, just can't get it to re-embed. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

My .ini files reads only

[MonkeyFlow]
Verbose=0
AntiAlias=1

I've tried restarting MM, rebooting, uninstalling & reinstalling MonkeyFlow, all to no avail.

MM3, running on vista.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeff
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

Go to View, find 'MonkeyFlow' (it should be at the bottom of the list) and click on it. It should start again, embedded in the last position.
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
JeffV64

Post by JeffV64 »

Fraxav wrote:Go to View, find 'MonkeyFlow' (it should be at the bottom of the list) and click on it. It should start again, embedded in the last position.
D'oh! My eyes didn't scroll down far enough. Thx a ton.

Jeff
redbeard

Post by redbeard »

I got monkeyflow installed and embedded. I deleted the album artwork cache in my temp folder. Monkeyflow made a new one next time I opened it. But all of my artwork is still blank...
Any ideas?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

redbeard wrote:I got monkeyflow installed and embedded. I deleted the album artwork cache in my temp folder. Monkeyflow made a new one next time I opened it. But all of my artwork is still blank...
Any ideas?
That's the same thing that happens to me, because my graphics card cannot use OpenGL. What kind of graphics card do you have?
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

Re: MonkeyFlow [Beta 3]

Post by Guest »

jespervdw wrote:
zerosignal wrote:Can there build in an option to filter coverless albums out? I have a huge collection of just songs without any art... so I get a lot of empty "albums"... :(
Good one!
As lots of my tracks don't have album art yet, such an option would really make MonkeyFlow more attractive. An additional option would be to show the album title if art is missing.

Thanks for this great script!
Aff

Post by Aff »

In embedded state, when my mouse pointer is exactly on a control object (scrollbar, N- or maximize-button), it doesn't react on clicking. Only when the mouse pointer is quite above and well outside of the control, it works as it should.
Fullscreen works fine.
What's wrong?

Thanks for this script, looks fantastic!
Fraxav

Re: MonkeyFlow [Beta 3]

Post by Fraxav »

Guest wrote:
jespervdw wrote:
zerosignal wrote:Can there build in an option to filter coverless albums out? I have a huge collection of just songs without any art... so I get a lot of empty "albums"... :(
As lots of my tracks don't have album art yet, such an option would really make MonkeyFlow more attractive. An additional option would be to show the album title if art is missing.
Would you guys like something like that?:
Fraxav wrote:Maybe changing the default iTunes 'no art' image with an edited MM logo could make these monkeys feel at home, too.
Of course options to add album titles to the new image could be added.
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.

Post by Guest »

Hi!
Im just getting a message:
failed to connect to mediamonkey
Any idea how to fix this?
andy.everitt@ntlworld.com

Post by andy.everitt@ntlworld.com »

Hi I get an error CAN NOT CONNECT TO MEDIA MONKEY,

Any ideas would be great

andy
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

When's the next version being released ?
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
flashk

Post by flashk »

Sirandar88 wrote:I am curious if anyone else has MM shutdown COM error messages when Logoff/restart with Monkeyflow installed
I only get this error message if I shut down/log off windows while MediaMonkey is running. If I manually shut down MediaMonkey, I don't have this problem. Is this the same for you?
flashk

Post by flashk »

mmfan wrote:I just found out monkeyflow won't load under the Windows System Theme. Don't know if anyone have same problem?
I just tried this out and it doesn't work for me either. It will be fixed in the next version though.