Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

But then it would list 120 as 12 and 80 as 80, thus messing up the order. Anyone got a better solution? Maybe this functionality could be worked into a future release if it really isn't possible yet?
rk

Post by rk »

You are right. Then I only see the option of defining several Magic nodes with a suitable SQL or filter statement in each to get the various ranges.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, sounds good. I don't know SQL though, any suggestions?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Just in case you were wondering, this is how this was resolved:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... highlight=
andig

Post by andig »

Is there any chance to find out/display by the cover size using Magic Nodes?

Thanks,
Andi

Post by Guest »

andig wrote:Is there any chance to find out/display by the cover size using Magic Nodes?

Thanks,
Andi
No, not currently :cry: .
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

What do you mean "cover size"?

Post by Guest »

I'm looking for iage size in bytes to see if the cover(s) ar unreasonably large compared to the file size..
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I see. I don't actually know but I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that it is not possible. Hope for you I'm wrong! :)
Disturb

Post by Disturb »

Hi Folks

I'm really a big noob to scripting, i was wondering if someone could help me out, i'd like to make a node that displays my songs by their record label, i'm not sure what would be the handiest way to have direct access to the whole album (as opposed to individual tracks), maybe by using it on playlists?

I'd appreciate any help...

cheers
onkel_enno

Post by onkel_enno »

@Disturb
Try this:

Code: Select all

Tracks by Label\<Publisher>\<Artist>\<Album>
powerpill-pacman

Error mesage and Magic Node doesn't work anymore

Post by powerpill-pacman »

Hello,
I added this magic Node:

Albums added this week|child of:location|icon:top level|SQL filter:Songs.SongPath LIKE '%Mp3 Album%' AND DateDiff('d',Songs.DateAdded,Now)<7\<date added|sort order:desc>\<album and artist>
I changed its tit^le to "Alben der letzten 30 Tage" and changed <7 to <30.

No i get an error message when starting MM:

Error #438 - Laufzeitfehler in Microsoft VBScript
Das Object ünterstützt diese Eigenschaft oder Methode nicht.: 'SDB.MainTree.Node_LIBRARY'
File: "C:\Programme\MediaMOnkey\Scripts\Auto\MagicNodes.1.3.vbs". Line: 0, Column: 0

I'm adding a translation of the above:
Error #438 - Runtimerror in Microsoft VBScript
Object doesn't support this feature or method.:
'SDB.MainTree.Node_LIBRARY'
File: "C:\Programme\MediaMOnkey\Scripts\Auto\MagicNodes.1.3.vbs". Line: 0, Column: 0

I'm using MM 2.5.1.901 (Alpha 3), and now my Magic nodes don't work anymore. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) - MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304
My music on Soundcloud
some more on Last.fm
if you really like my music...
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Hi powerpill-pacman, I tried your example with MM 2.5 alpha 3 and for me it works fine. Can you post the MagicNodes section of your MM ini file?

And to all, I'm finally back, at least browsing the forums, after a long hiatus. I don't have much time but I plan on releasing an update, fixing some bugs and incorporating many improvements and documentation by onkel enno and other people. After that, since I don't have the time I wish I had for further development, I was hoping to form a small team to continue improving the script on a regular basis. So if anyone's interested just let me know :D .
Bex

Post by Bex »

Pablo wrote:Hi powerpill-pacman, I tried your example with MM 2.5 alpha 3 and for me it works fine. Can you post the MagicNodes section of your MM ini file?

And to all, I'm finally back, at least browsing the forums, after a long hiatus. I don't have much time but I plan on releasing an update, fixing some bugs and incorporating many improvements and documentation by onkel enno and other people. After that, since I don't have the time I wish I had for further development, I was hoping to form a small team to continue improving the script on a regular basis. So if anyone's interested just let me know :D .
Welcome back Pablo we've been missing you! Looking forward to the update.
This thread might interest you:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 2&start=15

/Bex
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Yes welcome back.

can you please give more instructions on how to use your magic nodes script.

it is confusing to me can you make it simpler.

thanks 8) :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.