Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Emiel

Re: Monkey Rok 5.6 - Updated 08/02/2011

Post by Emiel »

Has anybody else been experiencing problems with album art in the 'normal' library window?
I can't prove it beyond any doubt that it's caused by MR, but after deinstallation of MR my problems seem over...
It just that some albums (random) don't show the art, I can select it and it'll show up.
Also, when running MR I get a frequent error: Stack overflow at line 0. This happens everytime I alter a songs tags.

Really like MR's functionality but currently running MM without it.
Peke

Post by Peke »

We are trying to catch if problem is in x64 IE9 and why MR breaks MM :( and not other things in MM that uses Same ActiveX.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

For what it is worth, I installed IE9 x64 and my MonkeyRok immediately broke.
Thanks for looking into this.
--
The gpzbc
Emiel

Post by Emiel »

Emiel wrote:Has anybody else been experiencing problems with album art in the 'normal' library window?
I can't prove it beyond any doubt that it's caused by MR, but after deinstallation of MR my problems seem over...
It just that some albums (random) don't show the art, I can select it and it'll show up.
This I've got solved and had nothing to do with Monkeyrok.
Emiel wrote: Also, when running MR I get a frequent error: Stack overflow at line 0. This happens everytime I alter a songs tags.

Really like MR's functionality but currently running MM without it.
This remains a problem for me. Didn't upgrade to Explorer 9 by the way.
Peke

Post by Peke »

One more day in testing http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=6489 I hope My Ultimate x64 and professional x86 and not ready after this testing Marathon.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Mp3User

Post by Mp3User »

Hi,

Error Message "MonkeyRok - language file 'german.txt' has error on line 280"

What is todo?
Thanks
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Which version are you using? I'm sure this was corrected in 5.6.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
timelezz

Post by timelezz »

• This topic promises me that with MonkeyRok I can right-click on a song title and search for the video on Youtube. I installed Monkey Rok, but only see the panel on the right side. Please, can you tell me where I can find this function within Monkey Rok - if it support this at all?
  • And second... I keep getting this prompt with Monkey Rok. What can I do about it?

Code: Select all

an activex control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. do you want to allow this interaction?
  • First cover is correct, but the 'front' cover and 'artist' cover are always the same - from some other artist. Don't know why I keep seeing them. I think it has problems showing blanc album?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

1) The thread does not promise you anything, it just says that MonkeyRok shows YouTube videos, which it does.

2) I'm not quoting this again, search for it.

3) If you can be a little more specific I'll see what I can do.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

trixmoto wrote: 2) I'm not quoting this again, search for it.
Why not putting it in your first thread post.
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
sixtiesstereo

Post by sixtiesstereo »

I have a similar problem to what bettertomorrow mentioned earlier with song/track selection in MR5.
I recently switched to 5 from 4.1 since I liked some of the 5.0 skins.
I use Monkeyflow as my main browser.

I also use MonkeyRock to view the contents of each album using it's "selected" option as I move through MonkeyFlow:

The problem I'm having is that the highlighted track (track 1 above) and the track info at the top of MR doesn't change as each track
is played, or manually advanced using the >> (next track) button. It always stays on track one even though let's say track 4 is actually
playing.
Am I missing something in my setup or is this a possible bug? I really like MR and prefer to use it instead of the Now Playing list
because, well, it LOOKS ten times better and has better functionality. But my main reason for using MM is because of MonkeyFlow,
and the playlist, either in MR or Now Playing, needs to work correctly with it.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

sixtiesstereo wrote:I also use MonkeyRock to view the contents of each album using it's "selected" option as I move through MonkeyFlow
(...) The problem I'm having is that the highlighted track (track 1 above) and the track info at the top of MR doesn't change as each track
is played
You should not expect MonkeyRok to display anything else than selected track when using "Selected" mode.
When playing tracks, set MonkeyRok to display currently playing track: Right-click the title -> Now Playing
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
sixtiesstereo

Post by sixtiesstereo »

Thanks Eyal for the clarification. I wasn't aware of the right click options, and I also
noticed there is a right click option for each track to "Play Now". That's a big help.
One problem though, I use MM on my 60" HD TV, from about 10' away. The right click
menus are in a very small font, and very hard to see and read. Is there a way, probably in
the css file, to enlarge the right click menu fonts? Any help would be really appreciated!
I can edit the css files myself, I just couldn't locate where the right click menu text is
located. Thanks.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

I think it's contextmenu.css in \Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\jquery.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Mp3User

Post by Mp3User »

trixmoto wrote:Which version are you using? I'm sure this was corrected in 5.6.
Monkey Rok 5.6
MM 3.2.5.1306