Detailed Song Info Panel v1.21 (Updated 31 May 2006)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

tommae88

Post by tommae88 »

EDIT

hmm, i saved my post, but it may be that i'm an utter retard for not figuring this out lol.

Yes, I did figure it out, I was being a moron I guess, but now I have a quick question, is there any way to stop ActiveX from prompting me every time I change the song? That seems to be the only annoying thing I can see -- hopefully the option is there and i just can't find the security setting, thanks much, this is an amazing script.

EDIT YET AGAIN

hmm, it seems I am too jumpy in finding answers, and I found my own solution for this problem as well lol, thanks anyways though.
70hirschi

Post by 70hirschi »

tommae88 wrote:EDIT

hmm, i saved my post, but it may be that i'm an utter retard for not figuring this out lol.

Yes, I did figure it out, I was being a moron I guess, but now I have a quick question, is there any way to stop ActiveX from prompting me every time I change the song? That seems to be the only annoying thing I can see -- hopefully the option is there and i just can't find the security setting, thanks much, this is an amazing script.

EDIT YET AGAIN

hmm, it seems I am too jumpy in finding answers, and I found my own solution for this problem as well lol, thanks anyways though.
please tell me your solution, because I have the same problem with these ActivX popup everytime. I think the IE is the reason, but to allow him ActivX is not the way to clear this problem with this amazing schript for MM.

I will say thank you very much for your help
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

In Internet Options, Local Intranet zone, enable "Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe".

If you are still getting the ActiveX warning messages - try this:
1) Run regedit.exe
2) Goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0
3) Modify key 1201 = 0
This enables the above option in your My Computer zone.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
70hirschi

Post by 70hirschi »

Thank you trixmoto.

I hope my Computer is still save about ActivX while I´m in the Internet,
browsing with Firefox or Seamonkey?

And now this script looks so great!!!!!!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

These settings only apply to scripts that are in the My Computer or Local Intranet zones. Any scripts from the internet will run in the Internet zone which has separate settings.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
70hirschi

Post by 70hirschi »

He trixmoto, and so I can say a big thank you and I say to you, your scripts are going on my MM as well a all the others, please do so long as you can such a great job with your scriptings and ideas. :D :D :D

Well done job!!!!!!!!!
MichaWeber

Post by MichaWeber »

Hello,

can i change the default of the script. In my case, i need the Info "Detailed Info" as default.

sorry, for my bad english

Micha
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

What language do you normally speak Micha?

Do you mean you want "Detailed Info" opened by default (so expanded instead of collapsed), or do you want it to appear on top of the panel, or ... ?
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
MichaWeber

Post by MichaWeber »

Hello Steegy,

normally i speak german and a little bit english.

I mean in default the "Detailed Info" is closed and my wish is the default for "Detailed Info is collapsed(opend ???) when i started the Song Infi Panel.

And besides when MM played the song i opend the "Detailed Info". MM played the next song the Song panel is any more in the startup default.

I hope you can und understand my problem

Micha
gab

Post by gab »

Is there a way for the panel to open by default when you open MM (and also be docked in the position it was docked when MM closed)?

Re: awesome

Post by Guest »

abrazor wrote:I really like it, great work psyx!!

It would be good to have it:

dock to MM

or

dock to the screen (left/right/top/bottom).

Keep working on it. I think it has potential to be included as a main MM feature in future.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

If you want to run the dockable version automatically on startup, copy the "DockInfo.vbs" file from the Scripts folder to the Auto folder. Then open this file in a text editor and change line 8...

Code: Select all

Sub DockInfo
...to...

Code: Select all

Sub OnStartUp
You will also need to copy the files "SongInfo.htm", "plus.gif", "minus.gif" and the folder "DetailedInfoFiles" into the Auto folder.
Last edited by trixmoto on Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

This script just keeps getting better and better. The above works perfectly and "Detailed Song Info Panel" is now a seemlessly embedded and integral part of my MM experience.

Thanks

Post by Guest »

Awesome! I issue is there away to kill the the box warning it is about to run an active x control?

pops up on every song I click yes then it shows everything fine.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »