Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.
Moderators: Peke, Gurus
Wow! What a fantastic tool!
(That's what she said.
- Is there any way to get the "Lyrics Fetcher" to run on command for selected files (e.g., right-click or tools menu)?
- If so, can you get it to run on command for multiple files (i.e., batch)?
- If so, can you add a config option for "overwrite existing lyrics tag(s)"?
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:59 pm
- Location: Germany, Australia
Absolute rubbish. Do not install because it will break MM.
Niklas MediaMonkey Gold user since 2000
I love the product. I tried many other solutions. Nothing beats MediaMonkey.
Check out MM remote: https://mmremote.net/