Video Node 3.2 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

SpritHansi

Post by SpritHansi »

Hi!
Anyone who know if MM3 gonna support video soon?
Regards
SpritHansi
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I don't think there are any plans for MediaMonkey to support videos.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.0) is now available to download from my website. I wasn't planning to update this script for MM3, but it was requested so it has been done! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Valrog

Post by Valrog »

Do we still need the winamp plugin?

If so do you know the name of it.......your link is outdated.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You do need to use plugins to be able to add video extensions, this script just groups the files in MM. I don't know what the plugins are though which work with MM3 cos I don't use any! :)
Valrog

Post by Valrog »

When i select the video node im getting this error

Error #-2147418113-
File: *C:\Program Files\Mediamonkey\Scripts\Auto\VideoNode.vbs*,Line 39, Column: 4

Any suggestions or thoughts?

And on a side note.........its says line 39 in the error......so i thought i would try to troubleshoot myself..........now would line 39 be the 39th one down from the very first line or is it from the first line of the the code itself?And if it isnt to much trouble to explain what does the column 4 represent?

Thanks in advance.You truly are a good person trix and you coding abilities are awsome.
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

If you use a text editor that will show you line and column numbers, it's a lot easier to figure out. I use Note Tab Light myself and it's very handy. That said, I'm pretty sure the count is from top (line) and left (column) so column 4 would be the 4th character (on that line).
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

What version of MM are you using?

The line number is indeed the actually 39th line, it doesn't ignore whitespace or comments or anything like that. Column is normally pretty flakey when it comes to actually working out what the problem was, in this case column 4 is just the first character of the line because it's all one method call.
Valrog

Post by Valrog »

I would be using version 3
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Which exact version of MM3 are you using?
Valrog

Post by Valrog »

My apologies..........it would be 3.0.2.1132
CoRsU

Post by CoRsU »

I have the same problem with Version 3.0.3.1140

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, I'll try to investigate.

Post by Guest »

i have a similar problem!

i was so happy of being able to manage music video files....

i just installed VideoNode3.0, i got the node but no video

then i tried installing the plugin vid4monkey, and this time video extensions appeared and i could add the videos

but when i play one, an "vid4wa" window appears the image only appears for half a second and then only audio.... and black screen

when i click on the video node, i get an error in the script LINE 39. column 4: and reports catastrophic error

with another video, i got the "vid4wa" window plus another one "activemovie" window : that one did show the video....

in both cases after clicking on any of these windows, any place even with right button , i canot control anything, it only stops or moves if a click n mediamonkey :-?

then when i exit: i get a crash error
donector

Post by donector »

sorry forgot to login
and also to mention i get the error:

Application Error: Exeption EOutOfResources in module in_VID4WA.ddl at 00065AE2.

Anonymous wrote:i have a similar problem!

i was so happy of being able to manage music video files....

i just installed VideoNode3.0, i got the node but no video

then i tried installing the plugin vid4monkey, and this time video extensions appeared and i could add the videos

but when i play one, an "vid4wa" window appears the image only appears for half a second and then only audio.... and black screen

when i click on the video node, i get an error in the script LINE 39. column 4: and reports catastrophic error

with another video, i got the "vid4wa" window plus another one "activemovie" window : that one did show the video....

in both cases after clicking on any of these windows, any place even with right button , i canot control anything, it only stops or moves if a click n mediamonkey :-?

then when i exit: i get a crash error