Cue Reader 5.6 - Updated 20/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

By having it the same folder with the exact same name as the flac file except for the extension. Then just play the flac file.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
robojock

Post by robojock »

Hi i dont know if this is an error or just how the script was written... if i listen to a dj mixed and i want to select a specific track, it does not start exactly where that track is supposed to start... (reason for this is that i want to listen how the dj mixes the next track in) in foobar it works 100% just like it would be on the cd...

i mostly use mp3s with there cuesheets

Thanks
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@robojock - well the script sets the track position to the one stated in the cue sheet, so if it's going to the wrong time I suggest your cue sheet needs amending. It could be something to do with PREGAP and POSTGAP values maybe, as my script ignores these.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
robojock

Post by robojock »

trixmoto wrote:@robojock - well the script sets the track position to the one stated in the cue sheet, so if it's going to the wrong time I suggest your cue sheet needs amending. It could be something to do with PREGAP and POSTGAP values maybe, as my script ignores these.
what i don't understand is why do the work fine in foobar (also tested in winamp with the mp3cue plugin) but not with your script... :o
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I have no idea what foobar does so I can't comment on that.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Nemesis7

Post by Nemesis7 »

I've been looking for a while now, but where can I actually download a script that I can install, I can't seem to find it. Thnx.
gege

Post by gege »

Nemesis7 wrote:I've been looking for a while now, but where can I actually download a script that I can install, I can't seem to find it. Thnx.
Just click in trixmoto's signature... you'll find all of the million useful scripts he wrote :D

Post by Guest »

LOL! I tried before, but I didn't try to click on the monkeys :P Thnx mate!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yes, since I started doing MM3 installation packages there are now one or two monkeys next to each script - these are the download links! :)
Leech

Post by Leech »

trixmoto wrote:I have no idea what foobar does so I can't comment on that.
What he says is that Foobar cue support is clean and you see tracks as simple mp3 files inside the library. You can tag, rate, do anything with that tracks like you do with normal files.

And this is why I'm not using Media Monkey. Most of my albums are in a simple file and I need to listen in separated tracks.

Hopefully MM will give support to it natively.

BTW, nice scripts in your page.

inaccurate track position with ape file

Post by Guest »

Hi,

maybe I got a similar problem as robojock, but I'm not sure. If I play the tracks of an ape-file with CueReader in MM3 (RC4/3.0.1.1116), the first 1-2 seconds of the track are omitted in a weird way.

E.g.:

Code: Select all

FILE "CDImage.ape" WAVE
  TRACK 17 AUDIO
    TITLE "SomeTitle"
    PERFORMER "SomePerformer"
    INDEX 01 42:16:67
When I click the track number in CueReader to play this track (or any other tracks), the correct time ("42:16") appears for just a moment, but then, with the playback really starting, it jumps to 42:18 - both display as well as sound.

By the way, it takes about 1 second between clicking on the track and the start of playback.

So the first notes usually are missing when directly jumping to a track with CueReader. When manually setting the track time to 42:16 or when I split the ape file into single tracks, everything is fine.

Any idea?

Rgds,

Claude
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I imagine it's due to crossfading and the way MM handles the changing of tracks now. Not sure what I can really do about it, although you could modify the script to start 2 seconds before the designated time by changing line 445...

out.WriteLine "        SDB.Player.PlaybackTime = Clng(str)"
...to...

out.WriteLine "        SDB.Player.PlaybackTime = Clng(str)-2000"

Post by Guest »

Thanks, this will do for now. I noticed that for flac files (which I use next to ape most often for CueReader) MM always does crossfading, although I disabled it. I don't know if this adds to the problem, but that wouldn't be CueReaders fault, of course.
cut-copy-paste

Post by cut-copy-paste »

what's the status of this for mm3? i tried it but it had active x errors and didn't seem to work.. i'd love to be able to have cue support, though!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

It's on my list! To solve the activex issues there is a sticky thread at the top of the scripts section.