iTunesMonkey 1.0 + Acoustid

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ohneland

Re: iTunesMonkey 1.0 + Acoustid

Post by ohneland »

ok, thanks, so it is just for tagging.
ohneland

Win 10
Logitech Media Server on a Synology NAS with diff. players
MM 5, MP3Tag, EAC, Musicbee
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Yep. If you are looking for a different script function, maybe post your question in the General Addon's forum.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2
--
The gpzbc
esausman

Post by esausman »

OK HELP!

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here but I can't get iTunesMonkey to update to version 1.0 from .12? When I click update it says there is an update......then install update and it reflects the update was successful to 1.0.

After I close out of MM and restart and look again it's back to .12????

Here is what I have done so far:

I have done the below processes with and without starting MM in Administrator mode.

1. Updated using the extension updater within MM.

2. Uninstalled through the Extension manager in MM

3. Reinstalled through the Extension Manager in MM (doing both....checking/unchecking the current user/ all user box methods). When I do this method its strange that I have downloaded the updated mmip file from this forum 5 times and the install manager says it is version .12??? not 1.0? I even went to the actual site (http://www.happymonkeying.com) and downloaded it from there as well...still says .12?

4. After uninstalling it I thought maybe there are remnants left over still and the software was getting "confused" do I manually deleted the folders in all the appdata folders as well as the program files (86) one. I manually edited every Extensions.ini & Mediamonkey.ini in all these folders as well. I even sifted through my registry and deleted every reference.

What could it be??? LOL!

Aside from unstalling MM and starting from scratch I can't think of anything I've missed??

HELP! I love this extension!
zuilserip

Post by zuilserip »

esausman wrote:OK HELP!
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here but I can't get iTunesMonkey to update to version 1.0 from .12? When I click update it says there is an update......then install update and it reflects the update was successful to 1.0.

After I close out of MM and restart and look again it's back to .12????
I am having the same problem - in fact, I've had it since early July! I even posted it on this Forum, but thought I was the only one with this issue...
zuilserip wrote:A naive question - What is the latest version of this script? It seems like there is a version 1.0 available, but when I try to download it, it tells me that I still got version 0.12. Are they the same?
I believe I may have even reinstalled MM hoping this would fix the issue. It didn't.

Whatever version it is that I have on my computer (it reports that it is 0.12) still rocks and is still my 'go to' tagging script these days, so thanks to Carlito in any event! :-)
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

how do you get this script to attach/tag the album art the results bring back?
its not.
Peke

Post by Peke »

I contacted Gil for updated plugin and I'll correct it on happymonkeying.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Peke

Post by Peke »

Just to let you all know that plugin is updated. Sorry for any issues.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts

Post by Guest »

CarlitoGil's and Peke's links both seem to still install 1.0 and not 1.2

also, i can no longer get the addon to work. i am on 4.1.0.1672 right now, but i couldn't get it to work on 4.0.7.1511 as CarlitoGil.
I get the error messages everytime:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sNM0 ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sNM0 ... sp=sharing
bandolino

Post by bandolino »

Bug report. Using AcoustID search function, the script could not create files in the temp directory. I am running MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1692 on Windows XP SP3 (32 bit).

The error is shown as a vbscript runtime error - line 1856 column 5 "file not found" in iTunesMonkeyAcoustid.vbs. Similar bug as reported by Ryzaar and benwa73 earlier in this topic.

I followed the instructions posted by CarlitoGil to add two lines into the iTunesMonkey.vbs script, and tried again. It looks as if the temp directory is being created, but the acoustid0.txt, acoustid1.txt, etc. files are not being created in the temp directory. Here is a screenshot showing the empty iTunesMonkey temp directory, the iTunesMonkey files in the MediaMonkey Scripts folder, and the message "NO TEMPORARY OUTPUT FILE" generated by the lines added to iTunesMonkey.vbs.

mtpham

Post by mtpham »

bandolino wrote:Bug report. Using AcoustID search function, the script could not create files in the temp directory. I am running MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1692 on Windows XP SP3 (32 bit).

The error is shown as a vbscript runtime error - line 1856 column 5 "file not found" in iTunesMonkeyAcoustid.vbs. Similar bug as reported by Ryzaar and benwa73 earlier in this topic.

I followed the instructions posted by CarlitoGil to add two lines into the iTunesMonkey.vbs script, and tried again. It looks as if the temp directory is being created, but the acoustid0.txt, acoustid1.txt, etc. files are not being created in the temp directory. Here is a screenshot showing the empty iTunesMonkey temp directory, the iTunesMonkey files in the MediaMonkey Scripts folder, and the message "NO TEMPORARY OUTPUT FILE" generated by the lines added to iTunesMonkey.vbs.

Hi,

I was just about to post that I am currently experiencing the exact same issue as above with the same operating system conditions.

Is there anyway to fix the issue?
Thank you.
Aff

Post by Aff »

The problem comes from spaces in the temporary folder path. Normally the temp folder is without spaces. But if e.g. MM is installed in portable mode, the temp folder is under the program folder and can have spaces.

To handle that, you can simply add this underneath line 316:

Code: Select all

sTemporaryPath = oFSO.GetFolder(sTemporaryPath).ShortPath & "\"
So including the previous and next line it should look like this:

If Not oFSO.FolderExists(sTemporaryPath) Then oFSO.CreateFolder(sTemporaryPath) ' create temporary folder

'Aff 2014-05-18 to remove spaces from temp path
	sTemporaryPath = oFSO.GetFolder(sTemporaryPath).ShortPath & "\"

With SDB.Tools.WebSearch
ObieOne

Post by ObieOne »

Looks like I am having problems using the script as well. When doing a tag search using match, search or monkey I get below error message:

Error #-2147024809 -
Invalid argument.
File: "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\iTunesMonkey\iTunesMonkeyMatch.vbs", Line: 1049,Column: 4

Same sort of messages for the other 2 scripts.
iTunes Album seems to work, but does not always find content.
Using MM 4.1.1.1703 and Win 7 - Dutch by the way.

Arno
Luxxx

Post by Luxxx »

Same error here .. line 955 --> .style.width = (iProgress / iMax) * 100 &"%"

With oHTML.progresses.MERGED
		With .BAR
			With .DONE
				.style.width = (iProgress / iMax) * 100 &"%"
				.title = iHaveDisplay + iFailDisplay &" complete"& vbLf & (iCount - iHaveDisplay - iFailDisplay) &" remaining"
				If iFailDisplay Then .title = .title & vbLf & iFailDisplay &" not found"
			End With
			.FILL.title = .DONE.title
		End With
Emufan

Post by Emufan »

Luxxx wrote:Same error here .. line 955 --> .style.width = (iProgress / iMax) * 100 &"%"
After check out of the lines 1047-1050 and 946 and 955 the Version 1.0 runs in my MM 4.1.4.1709. Of course without some progress in the Progress Chart, but this is fine for me.

I read about a new Version 1.2 here in the thread, but always find only the 1.0 download files. Is there really a Version newer than 1.0?
zombie314

Import WAV based iTunes Library

Post by zombie314 »

8)
Last edited by zombie314 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.