Album Art Tagger 5.2 - Updated 26/10/2013

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

lostphil

Re: Album Art Tagger 4.2 [MM2+3]

Post by lostphil »

Brilliant, thanks! I'd done most of that yesterday but hadn't thought to use this script to clear up afterwards so I've done a 1/3 manually... Hmm. Typical MS, they just don't think!

Thanks again
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

I keep all my art in tags, sometimes multiple cover (front) and cover (back) etc.

A friend wants just the images.

Is there a way to extract ALL images from tags rather than just the first one?

Edit - never mind - adding <*> worked fine. Just had to read the vbs file.
Tylast

Post by Tylast »

I'm having an issue with new tracks automatically getting old album art from a previous session. I don't know what the problem is...so I tried to uninstall this plugin. MM won't let me...it crashes everytime. Where are the these script files for this plugin located in MM3 so I can delete them manually?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Tylast wrote:I'm having an issue with new tracks automatically getting old album art from a previous session.
Disable "Scan track directories for album art" at Tools | Options | Library.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Tylast

Post by Tylast »

Thank you so much...the obvious answer eluded me. Haha :D
Haters

Post by Haters »

How do I use this extension? I have it installed but after that I am completely lost.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Haters wrote:How do I use this extension? I have it installed but after that I am completely lost.
Select tracks, then go to Tools | Scripts | Album art tagger

piricoco

Post by piricoco »

Hy guys!

I have a little problem: I use MP3Collector since some years to set ID3v1 / ID3v2 Tags in my MP3s and now also Album art tag to embed the covers that I've in each folder, so I can view them in my Creative Zen. The problem is that when I embed the covers, the script deletes "year" tag of ID3v2 that winamp media library uses to show up this information. Is there a solution or it's a bug?

Greetings!
piricoco
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

piricoco wrote:Hy guys!

I have a little problem: I use MP3Collector since some years to set ID3v1 / ID3v2 Tags in my MP3s and now also Album art tag to embed the covers that I've in each folder, so I can view them in my Creative Zen. The problem is that when I embed the covers, the script deletes "year" tag of ID3v2 that winamp media library uses to show up this information. Is there a solution or it's a bug?

Greetings!
piricoco
That's due to this:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ticleid=62

piricoco

Post by piricoco »

Thank you!
I added those lines and now winamp shows up "year" tag correctly :)

Bye!
FEB

Post by FEB »

I think I'm missing something obvious, here. I want to remove all images from the MP3 itself and keep it as an image in the same folder as the album.
I select 01. Extract artwork (copy from tag to mask), with ticks in 'extract original image', 'overwrite existing' and 'delete from tag'. The result is that the first song in the album is linked to the image, but the others now are all blank. I can remedy by going to album art properties, but this seems to be a bit long-winded.
What am I doing wrong? 'Delete from tag' would seem to be the culprit but, as I say, I don't want images in the MP3 itself any more.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Can you describe what your "remedy" is in more detail?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
FEB

Post by FEB »

sure. I do the steps listed above and, as mentioned, only track 1 is tagged in MM. I then right-click the image, 'Edit Album Art Properties', and put a tick in 'apply to all tracks on album'.
DWMD65

Post by DWMD65 »

I have a question.
Here is what I am trying to do with Album Art Tagger 4.2. I have an a bunch of folder within each artist called "Non LP Stuff" that I want to tag with a image. I have already tagged them with correct tag info but want to assign images and embed them within the mp3. I have downloaded the specific image in each Non LP Stuff folder and assigned to the particular group of songs via the assign image function within Media Monkey 3. How do I use Album Art Tagger 4.2 to embed thge images into the MP3? There are bunch of options when I use the script.

Is there a help[ file for it?

Thanks

Dave
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@FEB - when using this script that checkbox (apply to all tracks on the album) should be used to determine whether all tracks are updated or not.

@DWMD65 - there is no help file as the processes seem pretty self explanatory to me. The one you need is "02. Embed artwork (copy from mask to tag)", as this will embed the artwork, from the filename specified in a mask, into the file's tags.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.