BUG - Incorrect Ratings Shown [#12564]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

creativconfusion

BUG - Incorrect Ratings Shown [#12564]

Post by creativconfusion »

Found a bug in the current version 391.

The problem is that if you have an album which has various ratings and just skip through it, it will show the correct rating for each song. However, if you change a rating for a song all of the rest of the songs will just keep showing that same rating as you skip through them.

I tested this by taking an album and clearing out all the ratings for it. I then skipped through all the songs, and they all showed as 0 stars. Then i rated one of the songs and skipped to the next track ... that next track which should not have had a rating, showed the exact same rating as the previous track.

I then exited out and restarted the album ... now i know that 2 of the songs have ratings, and as i skipped through it showed the 2 correct ratings and then 0 stars for the rest. I then changed the rating on one of the 0 rated songs and skipped forward, sure enough the next track showed an identical rating when it should have been 0.

This might be tracked in the following log: Log ID: V6LN5WHKWS
rusty

Re: BUG - Incorrect Ratings Shown

Post by rusty »

rusty

Re: BUG - Incorrect Ratings Shown [#12564]

Post by rusty »

Fixed in 392.

-Rusty
terryo

rating entry awry on mma, no rate with mmw

Post by terryo »

Rating entry on a song page changes the ratings for all the other songs on that album to the same rating. The end result is every song has the rating you enter for the last song on that album that played.

After a sync, the ratings on mmw are unchanged from pre-sync and the ratings in mma are unchanged - still forced to the same stars for every song on the album.

The ease and utility of mmw are indispensable to my work. Problems with rating entry and sync really screw up my preparations for my radio show. Things will be fabulous when mma rises to that standard.

The official stuff:

Note 3 version 4.4.4
Win XP (I know...)

X91512ZXOA - Log sent right after doing a couple ratings entries that smeared the album into uniformity - titled, "incorrect implementation of song rating entry."

8UNI08Q9I7 - Log sent right after doing a sync where no ratings traveled in either direction - titled, "I can't hear you!"
Last edited by Lowlander on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic