[468] Personalization selection mismatches homescreen

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

mcow

[468] Personalization selection mismatches homescreen

Post by mcow »

I updated yesterday to build 468.
This morning I was playing around with it, and popped into the Personalize screen. Something was wrong:

Here's my home screen. These are the six buttons I want, as configured with an earlier build.

Here's the upper and lower parts of the personalization screen. Five items are checked; only three of them actually correspond to buttons seen on the home screen. Note that I have re-ordered these items per my preferences.

I tried making one change, by checking the "Now playing" item in personalization; when I checked the homescreen, it had not changed (good) but on returning to personalization, the item was unchecked again. I don't want to try making other changes in case it does change the home screen in ways I can't undo.
meljmartin

Re: [468] Personalization selection mismatches homescreen

Post by meljmartin »

Similar issues. I cannot de-select Composers. I cannot select Now Playing. Galaxy Note 10.1 build 0468. Workaround... select everything which does work. Additional note. This only seems to be a problem when changing the settings. On my other tablet where my preferences are already set the tiles are OK.
Still broken in build 477.
rusty

Re: [468] Personalization selection mismatches homescreen

Post by rusty »

Sorry for not updating--this was fixed.

-Rusty