MM Syncing no files and empty folders

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

BenRad

MM Syncing no files and empty folders

Post by BenRad »

After a good solid year of not having any syncing problems to my Android phone (LG G4, Marshmallow, MMA 1.1.3.0554), now I'm having problems.
I've tried wifi and now I'm trying over usb, and MMW (4.1.12.1785) says it's copying and converting files, but when it's complete, I have the folder structure...and no files.

In addition, I've been having issues with MMW (on Windows 10) where when I quit out of MMW, it creates a new process running under the admin account, which messes up syncing until I can kill the new process.

And finally "Access violation at address...in module MediaMonkey.exe..." whenever I close MMW.
rusty

Re: MM Syncing no files and empty folders

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Could the sync problems be related to an OS upgrade on your device (upgrade to Marshmallow + syncing to SD card). Beta build 589 includes fixes that may resolve this. Can you confirm?

Re. MMW 4.1.12 crashing, can you post details to the MMW beta forum (including a log generated with dbgview--see instructions on the MMW beta forum).

Thanks!

-Rusty
BenRad

Re: MM Syncing no files and empty folders

Post by BenRad »

This is no longer an issue.