[SOLVED] no lock screen controls

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

rumenta

[SOLVED] no lock screen controls

Post by rumenta »

hi lovely app but I'm on latest stable version and i can't control the music while on lock screen, i don't have the controls. i tried with option "use system lock screen controls" both enabled and disabled in settings but still same problem.
Sony xz2 compact running stock firmware, based on Oreo 8.0.0, no root.

any idea? Tia!
rumenta

Re: no lock screen controls

Post by rumenta »

no comments? :(

i add that while listening to music, in lock screen I do see the album artwork in background but no controls.
they appeared couple of times and randomly, but most of the time they are missing.

I got the pro unlocked version.

tia!
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I tried to Replicate on 4 of my phones Alcatel Idol 3 (MM 6.0.1), Moto G (LP 5.1), HTC Desire (MM 6.0.1), Moto X4 (Oreo 8.0) and could not replicate with exception When Moto Display is active on Moto X4 it shows only MMA Icon and on long press + swipe it Shows player commands.

Do you see MMA in Notification?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
rumenta

Post by rumenta »

thanks for your answer! it seems speaking of notifications you pointed me to the solution! ;) :)

I fixed the problem enabling in sony android settings > lockscreen > manage notifications the option called "keep notifications"

that was disabled by default, and that way i didn't see the controls until I got new notifications (for example when the song changed, that's why after a while I could see the controls sometimes).

thanks again! :)

one more thing: it is not possible so far to disable the album artwork visualization in lock screen right? because I find it pretty ugly ;(

bye!