Problem synching and adding new music to Android

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

tmorgan49

Problem synching and adding new music to Android

Post by tmorgan49 »

Several files on Windows say they are having unspecified "problems" synchronizing, but that is not a problem because the files are already on the app, so it makes no difference when MMW tries to re-sync them for whatever reason. The real problem is that I am trying to copy music to MMA by right-clicking a song and clicking "Send To -----> My Phone," but it is failing to appear in the app library. The second progress bar at the bottom (screenshot) indicates the Send To action, which never completes. I think the first problem is connected to this.
If the screenshot fails to load, I hope I didn't leave out any potentially important details.

[img]file:///C:/Users/DELL-380/Pictures/screensht.jpg[/img]
Not_tech_savy

Re: Problem synching and adding new music to Android

Post by Not_tech_savy »

tmorgan49 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:49 pm Several files on Windows say they are having unspecified "problems" synchronizing, but that is not a problem because the files are already on the app, so it makes no difference when MMW tries to re-sync them for whatever reason. The real problem is that I am trying to copy music to MMA by right-clicking a song and clicking "Send To -----> My Phone," but it is failing to appear in the app library. The second progress bar at the bottom (screenshot) indicates the Send To action, which never completes. I think the first problem is connected to this.
If the screenshot fails to load, I hope I didn't leave out any potentially important details.

[img]file:///C:/Users/DELL-380/Pictures/screensht.jpg[/img]
Try removing the songs from just the MMW database, re scan them in, then try the send to option.
I haven't tried the send to option, but could you make a playlist of what you want to add and see if that works?

- also are they in a codec supported by your phone?
MMW5 - 2690 beta Gold
MMA2 - 1073 beta Pro
Phone - S23 Ultra - liked the S21 Ultra more