Trouble with MMA setup

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

nynaevelan

Trouble with MMA setup

Post by nynaevelan »

Hello:

I am having a little trouble getting my android syncing setup correctly to sync the way I wish it to. I have been using android app off and on because my syncing issues. So I would appreciate some wise suggestions on what my setups should be in order to accomplish the correct syncing. I want to be able to sync my tracks and playlists to the android device. The only thing I want to sync from the device to MM is the playcounts, because that is the only changes from the device I care about. I have MM setup to sync specific playlists to the device's external card and to remove everything from the device that is not on those playlists. On the device I have Delete unselected content copies and Delete all unselected copies selected. Listed below is the behavior I am seeing, how do I get it setup correctly. I am currently on MM4.1.4.1709 and MMA.1.0.7.0303 and MMA Pro.1.0.5. Help, please?? I do not care whether the device syncs by wifi or usb, I just need one to sync it as I need it to.

syncing by wifi

1. syncs playlists with the hierarchy which is in MM - I want this behavior
2. does not sync playcounts back to MM - I do not want this behavior, how do I get the playcounts to sync back by wifi?

syncing by usb

1. syncs playlists without the hierarchy in MM - I do not want this behavior, how do I get it to sync with the hierarchy?
2. syncs playcounts back to MM - I want this behavior

Nyn

EDIT: I forgot to add, my device is a Galaxy S4.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files