Playlist on the App not alphabetizing

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Ravingoofy

Playlist on the App not alphabetizing

Post by Ravingoofy »

I have installed the MM Application on my Andriod Moto Z and my M11 FiiO Media Player. I have updated all my music to both of these devices and all my playlists I created on my PC. All my playlists are not alphabetized and when I have a playlist of 2000 songs it's a pain to find a song or have to search for the song. I like to be able to scroll through my music but in some kind of rational manner. It's don't seem to be in any kind of order.

I figure I'm missing an option somewhere somehow, but I have this problem on two devices now.

Second issues, are the auto playlists disabled when on a mobile device? I'll rate new songs and they don't auto-populate into a playlist. Thanx.
Lowlander

Re: Playlist on the App not alphabetizing

Post by Lowlander »

The order is the Playlist order, sorting is currently not possible, but may be available in version 2.

AutoPlaylist become regular Playlist on sync. So yes, there are currently no AutoPlaylists available in MMA.
Ravingoofy

Post by Ravingoofy »

Thank you for the information. I might have to start looking for a better music library then. That is completely retarded. Someone from upper management needs to have their head screwed on right. Unorganized music is annoying. OCD going to meltdown now.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then you can sort the Playlists before you sync them as MMA displays the order as they're stored on the Playlist.