For those using DJAmp with MediaMonkey

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

For those using DJAmp with MediaMonkey

Post by rovingcowboy »

the program of djamp which is aplug in for winamp but if your using it you know that already.

the thing is the msagents have been changed for the windows vista os. so now your choice of agent will use the sapi 5 voice that is installed in your system. meaning if your in france and use this djamp it will use your french voice that was installed
because that is where your keyboard lang. is set too,
yes you can do adjustments in scripting for msagents to make them use the older voices if installed. how ever the scripting can not be done for the agent that is used in the djamp program so it will use the default sapi 5 voice.

but it will still work in vista and djamp still works in mm 3
so you can still use your cartoon dee jay only if you have
vista the voice will change on it.

if anyone new is reading this then you must have msagents on your computer and all win Xp systems do. and all have atleast one agent called wizard but he is a dumbed down version of the merlin agent. but you need to set up stuff to use them.
check the http://microsoft.com/msagents that should find the site for you. and tell you want to put on your system that might not be there. but msagents are system files so the stuff might all be there and you don't know it?

if your using winXp there is one file you need that is not there.
that is the sapi 4 file because that was not put in winXp so get it. as the old agents wont use sapi 5 and the new agents that do use sapi 5 wont work in xp.

it sounds like a lot of stuff to do but not really it is only checking to see if it is working first. and what to put in if not working. there are lots of agents to choose from that are free.

but you need them in the computer in order to use this DJAMP program i am posting this thread for.

and this djamp program is the only way to get randomly said comments between the songs like a real radio station dee jay.

theres lots of help in the programs help file and theres my page that i made to tell you where to get it and just what the real world use of it is like. you find my help page on my download's page click the image of the kid teaching his dad at the computer.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/rovingcowb ... dpage.html

if you need any more help for it just ask.

yes i know i said it is a plugin for winamp but the one on their site is the old version and has major errors in it. the newest version is in a yahoo group the address is on that help page of mine.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
pah68

Post by pah68 »

Can you please use relevant titles as the subject to your posts instead of a phrase from somewhere in the middle of one of your un-punctuated sentences.

Post by Guest »

pah68 wrote:Can you please use relevant titles as the subject to your posts instead of a phrase from somewhere in the middle of one of your un-punctuated sentences.
it seems you did not read it because i did read it and there is punctuation used and the subject is not used in the message as you say. so your post to him does not make sense.
Morten

Post by Morten »

Who is this Guest posting here and in the artwork-forum? Is it you RovingCowboy? It isn't difficult to retrieve an IP-address.

And to be clear; the title of this thread has a relevance, but a very small one. "for those using it with media monkey" could mean a dozen things, we can't guess it's DJamp you're talking about by lookin' at your topic title.
Best regards,
Morten
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

it seems you did not read it because i did read it and there is punctuation used and the subject is not used in the message as you say. so your post to him does not make sense.
Either you are RovingCowboy, or you're a very close relative to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: I use it (music) with MediaMonkey too.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
pah68

Post by pah68 »

Anonymous wrote:
pah68 wrote:Can you please use relevant titles as the subject to your posts instead of a phrase from somewhere in the middle of one of your un-punctuated sentences.
Funny how you've defended his writing style exactly like Ravingcowboy has in the past. Same words, same phrasing, same lack of capitalisation, same IP address?

I don't mean haha funny either.
durden999uk

Post by durden999uk »

pah68 wrote:Ravingcowboy
:lol: I couldn't help but laugh at that, no offence Cowboy.

(I guess that was ha ha funny, if nothing else in the thread)
Blake

Post by Blake »

Morten wrote:It isn't difficult to retrieve an IP-address.
OOOO please teach me!
Morten

Post by Morten »

Blake wrote:
Morten wrote:It isn't difficult to retrieve an IP-address.
OOOO please teach me!
You'll have to be a moderator here first :P 8)
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

oh, so you are a mod...

Maybe I should ask to become a mod, and that isnt just so i can get peoples ip-addresses which i wouldnt do that often, but there are many advantages of being a mod and i think i have whats needed to do it, so how/who do i ask to become a mod?

I have really become attached to the forums See here and I want a bigger part in helping the community.
Morten

Post by Morten »

I'm not a mod.

But I know (because I've ran my own forums some time ago) that you can retrieve an IP-address very easily from the forums control panel.
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

oh...

Right then, well, I want to become a mod anyway. Who do I ask to become one?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I've retitled the thread to avoid confusion.

@Blake - I think normally users are offered the opportunity when they've been noticed as regular posters who avoid bad language and are helpful, etc. But you can offer your services to one of the admin (ie: Jiri) via PM and see what they say. :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Blake

Post by Blake »

Goodeo then, i'll ask.