Visualisation

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

hotsweet

Visualisation

Post by hotsweet »

Hi folks,
I'm new in MediaMonkey.
Is there any possibility to get a visualisation to my music? I didn't find it until now.
Herbie
jiri

Post by jiri »

There is a hidden way of doing that - just copy single (really only one, you cannot choose from more than one) Winamp visualization plug-in to plugins folder, start MM and when you want to start the plug-in - double click the right part of the status bar. This is an experimental feature only, it probably doesn't for some plug-ins, but works with many (e.g. Geiss).

Jiri
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i cant get this to work with any of the ones i have all it does is make the songs seem to do an echo impression? as in louder to lower volume. and i tried to click on all right sides of the all the places i could think of? :o

it does not matter to me too much as i dont need visuals just a good data base. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
jiri

Post by jiri »

If you do the steps as I described and doubleclick on the statusbar - right next to the size grip of the main window, it should work.

Jiri
Lowlander

It works ....

Post by Lowlander »

Yep, it certainly does. But you need to be very careful when copying the visualization from WinAmp to MM. Make sure all the files belonging to the Vis have been selected and not more than that.

Some Vis will work, some won't. Some Vis will have all features working, some won't. Some Vis will crash the system, some when you try to close them.

But remember this is a feature that is in a testing phase, so you can't expect everything to work perfectly.