What ever happened to rovingcowboy?

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

What ever happened to rovingcowboy?

Post by rovingcowboy »

Okay you might have been wondering what happened to me after I stopped making the skins, okay so you don't. But humor me anyways.
I have been in and out of the forum several times a month for the first year after I left. Then I got started on my yard work. Been really busy on that for several years. About 7 years ago I was hit with congestive heart failure. Well last year was rough on me working in the hot Texas august heat. But I didn't know why until winter. After Christmas I started having to need 80+degrees temperature in the house to stop the pain. Every day was pain once or twice a day for an hour at a time. It was extremely painful by my neck and shoulder. On the 4th of January I wasn't alone again so I went to the emergency clinic. Where they said that pain brought on by the cold was an heart attack. They put me in the hospital right away when they got me they took me to the or immediately to see how bad it was. Found out 5 blocked arteries 70 to 100% blocked. I spent all January in the hospital. Most of February and March recovering at home still am recovering, doctor said would have to be for about a year. That's what's going on with me.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Peke

Re: What ever happened to rovingcowboy?

Post by Peke »

Hi,
So you do not have ay issues with social distancing. Joke aside, I was wondering occasionally what is going on with you and missed your humor around here.

Welcome back, I am glad you are ok and that within a year be 30 years younger.

Now I think you have a lot to catch up.

Stay safe, best wishes.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Thanks guys, yeah lots to catch up on but it seems like it's only sleep that I am catching so far. Humor? I thought I was serious? Hahaha
Still using the automatic script peke and you're techno monkey script teknojnky.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
MPG

Post by MPG »

Great to having you back! Glad to hear you're okay and on the mend. You take care!!!!
TIA
MPG
Triumph - Hold On: Music holds the secret, to know it can make you whole.
GeraldB

Post by GeraldB »

...wondered where you were. It's good to have you back.
Can't afford a signature.