WHOOAAA : MM5 + New Look + Gold Lic.

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Sebastian78

WHOOAAA : MM5 + New Look + Gold Lic.

Post by Sebastian78 »

Short recap : Coming back to Windows after using Mac for some time, mostly been using Spotify like the rest of the galaxy, digging up my old music collection, find my Lifetime Gold license key from an old screenshot I made as a backup, install MM4. Looks bit weird (eh, old) on my 4K, but I am forgiving. It feels good to be back. Manage to turn off the menu bar and can't remember how to get it back.......wonder if the forum is still up?

WHOA! It looks so good and fresh! And holy crap, MM5?? Download, install as portable, everything seems to work smoothly and boom, my Lifetime Gold is automatically there. It is SO nice to have a fresh modern look. Thank you!

And it feels good to be back with my curated collection. I love Spotify, but sometimes it is just too overwhelming. I KNOW my "record" collection. It is, perhaps less stressfull to find music to listen to. It's not like trying to find on e album amongst 1 billion........

But, honestly.....I feel it's a bit unfair to just "for free" get the new version. Yeah, I bought the lifetime one bla bla. And I am not trying to mess things up for anyone who feels it it just fair. But honestly, I would like to pay for this. One, because it's worth it.Two, continued support etc. But for us dirt poor philanthropists, there should be an "Lifetime Gold License Holder Donation" option.
Peke

Re: WHOOAAA : MM5 + New Look + Gold Lic.

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Sebastian78 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:30 am But, honestly.....I feel it's a bit unfair to just "for free" get the new version. Yeah, I bought the lifetime one bla bla. And I am not trying to mess things up for anyone who feels it it just fair. But honestly, I would like to pay for this. One, because it's worth it.Two, continued support etc. But for us dirt poor philanthropists, there should be an "Lifetime Gold License Holder Donation" option.
Well thank you for that, why not drive Contest here and buy a GIFT Upgrade License to Someone? Let me know if you need trick Question and I'll send you one in PM so first one that Answers gets license from you?

HINT: MM5 under Devices and Services -> Add Service -> You have Spotify service plugin ;)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
drakinite

Re: WHOOAAA : MM5 + New Look + Gold Lic.

Post by drakinite »

Thank you!! :heart:
I only joined the team recently, but even then, the praise means a lot. We have put a lot of effort, and it's so nice to be appreciated :grin:
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.