Summary with Art View Field

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

gamb2009

Summary with Art View Field

Post by gamb2009 »

Please, add the field "Summary (With Art View)" as an available column to show in all kind of track list. It is a very important feature in MM 4.1 and missed in MM5.
gamb2009
Peke

Re: Summary with Art View Field

Post by Peke »

If you browse albums in MM5 and click on one you get summary list of tracks where Summary with Art is better shown. Or maybe I'm not understanding your request here?

Can you make few screenshots of your listings in MMW and MM5 so that I can better understand.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
patch

Re: Summary with Art View Field

Post by patch »

gamb2009 wrote:Please, add the field "Summary (With Art View)" as an available column to show in all kind of track list. It is a very important feature in MM 4.1 and missed in MM5.
The most common settings in MediaMonkey 4 I use are
  • Select a play list to show a broad group of music I'm in the mood to listen to
  • Sort by "Summary" (ie album artist then album)
  • Display mode "Show art with details" (ie album art with a track list)
I then double click on an album to play it.
I can return to MediaMonkey later and see the song it got up to, which album it's from and which playlist.

So assuming by field "Summary (With Art View)" you mean sort by summary and display "Show art with detail" (or "Show art browser with detail"), then I agree. I tried MediaMonkey 5 but without this capability I rapidly reverted to MediaMonkey 4.

Edit
Looks like this has been discussed here and I just need to be patient.