- tool bar now shows scroll mode criteria ... you can edit it
- I can now read the contents of the tool bar control, before it was red on orange, or some such hard to read thing
- there is clearing "x" control in the criteria box ...
- can toggle from filter to scroll w/o having to hunt through Tools|Options
- up|down arrow controls when in scroll mode
Problem when changing Media Tree sub-nodes.
- set default sort to filter matches
- Click a major node in Media Tree, eg EntireLibrary
- click a sub-node eg. AlbumArtists
- type something, eg. Beat ... filters to Beatles as expected
- click another Media Tree sub-node, eg. Artists
- type something, eg. beat.... filtering and non-filtered display breaks ... empty result list .... click on Artists in toolbar breadcrumb EntireLibrary>Artists ... now looks like I have no artists at all
- reset by re-click EntireLibrary
Sort options dbox is unclear.
You should indent the "search whole words only" control, so that it is clear that the control is the only thing which belongs to the "Full text search (search bar" heading ... or put the general controls at the top, and put the mode specific controls at the bottom
I assumed that it should be read as shown below ... red boxes showed my assumption based upon current dbox design.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5f0zldl8mszq ... r.png?dl=0
Also why are Custom 6 .. Custom 10 check boxes separated, and a screen scroll way, from the others at Sort panel in Tools|Options?
Now that you have the up|down arrows in the tool bar's scroll control, you should lose the temp ugly pop up dbox re the control+arrow hint ... the message often overlays what you have scrolled to ... and it is now redundant.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgx5qi6jni8nt ... n.png?dl=0
Also ... scroll to some value that is unique in your library ... eg. EntireLibray>AlbumArtist node ... and set scroll criteria for some specific unique string for band name .... the scroll happens ... manually scroll the screen so that the selected artist is now off-screen ... use Crtl+arrow key to scroll to next occurrence ... display stays staic, and message says "No Occurrence for xxx" .... confusing, I would have expected "no MORE occurrences for xxx", and I would have expected it scroll the screen so that the artist is now visible again.
Also the up down arrows in the new contextual scroll control do not work the same as the Ctrl+arrow keys ...
- go to EntireLibrary>AlbumArtists on the Media Tree
- type the same unique string, which finds just the one artist
- click their thumb image to open the inline grid of their album thumbs
- click thumb again to close inline grid
- press Ctrl+Down ... get "No Occurrence for xxx" as before
- but the down arrow toggles from the albumartist to each of the albums which we saw in the now-closed grid .... this is especially confusing if the right hand tab is closed, so that the "selected" pane is not visible ... confusing because I ask to scroll to the artist, but the UI only selects the artist periodically, because other times it selects album which is invisible to me