2262 - FilesToEdit|UnknownArtwork lists tracks in Recycle Bin

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.

Moderator: Gurus

Barry4679

2262 - FilesToEdit|UnknownArtwork lists tracks in Recycle Bin

Post by Barry4679 »

FilesToEdit|UnknownArtwork lists tracks in Recycle Bin
Lowlander

Re: 2262 - FilesToEdit|UnknownArtwork lists tracks in Recycle Bin

Post by Lowlander »

These files are not in the Library (ie. Entire Library > Location) and the files were deleted from MediaMonkey?
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Barry4679

Re: 2262 - FilesToEdit|UnknownArtwork lists tracks in Recycle Bin

Post by Barry4679 »

Lowlander wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:12 am These files are not in the Library (ie. Entire Library > Location) and the files were deleted from MediaMonkey?
I installed MM5, and allowed import from MM4 db.
FilesToEdit|UnknownArtwork was empty in MM4, and in MM5 it listed an album with the path column saying that the tracks were in the recycle bin on my NAS.

I have double checked the situation, and now notice that the icons at "Location" in the Basic tab of the File Properties dbox, indicate that the track is located on my harddrive, and in my GPM library. .... The album is not in my MM4 db, and are not in the NAS Recycle bin either.

I am now thinking that the Google Music Manager uploaded the album, from the Recycle bin, when I synced my tracks into my GPM library some years ago.
And then when I synced my MM5.db to my GPM library it has added the album into MM5.db

Which would make this a Google Music Manager issue I think.