Adding single MP3 does not show confirmation screen

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

pip_pill

Adding single MP3 does not show confirmation screen

Post by pip_pill »

Dragging a folder containing a single MP3 track to the Music node does not show a confirmation pop up window..
Lowlander

Re: Adding single MP3 does not show confirmation screen

Post by Lowlander »

Adding through this method does not run a scan, thus the scan confirmation isn't shown (this was the same with MediaMonkey 4).
pip_pill

Post by pip_pill »

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing I don't understand your comment as this is exactly what dragging a folder to MM4 & MM5 Music node does!? ie creates a Scan result window...
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I don't get a Scan result window on either MM4 or MM5 when dragging multiple files onto MediaMonkey. Are you saying that you get that confirmation by dropping multiple files on the Music node, but not when dropping 1 file on the Music node? Both scenarios give no Scan results for me.
pip_pill

Post by pip_pill »

I get "Scan result" dropping a "windows folder containing multiple files" to Music node, as in the pics - always.. maybe you selected "Don't show this again" check box at some point"
When selecting a single MP3 "file" contained in a folder and dropping to the Music node there is a " flash window screen at the bottom showing "1 file to be tagged" but no "Scan result" window...
pip_pill

Post by pip_pill »

Selecting multiple files in a folder ie MP3, the MM5 shows a flash screen at the bottom and states - updating/tagging etc but no "Scan result"
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

The logic is that when you add file(s) you know what's being added already, with folder(s) this may not be the case. However this inconsistent behavior is being tracked here: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=18159