[REQ] Auto fade to Playing screen when idle

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

zombiefly

[REQ] Auto fade to Playing screen when idle

Post by zombiefly »

this may be a good idea! it would work for me as my mm is on a 2nd screen next to my main. i flick over, find stuff and then flick to the playing screen, which looks nice in full screen. i then have to click back on the tree if i want to change things beyond the playlist. It would be nice if, after a period of time idle in the main window it could optionally fade to the playing window. when focus is returned, it would fade back to the previous state. This could be optionally turned off using a toggle.

it would be nice, i'm sure of it ;)
MM5 latest [Gold] / MMA latest | OnePlus 8 PRO | Noise I make: Pushkin on Soundcloud
Lowlander

Re: [REQ] Auto fade to Playing screen when idle

Post by Lowlander »

You could use a second tab to the navigating and then switch back to the Playing tab.
zombiefly

Re: [REQ] Auto fade to Playing screen when idle

Post by zombiefly »

Lowlander wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:40 pm You could use a second tab to the navigating and then switch back to the Playing tab.
true, but i think the auto fade would work nicely as sometimes i click between tracks for a bit, then get distracted, i see a vision of a fading screen in my mind! :lol:
MM5 latest [Gold] / MMA latest | OnePlus 8 PRO | Noise I make: Pushkin on Soundcloud