Unable to contact Add-On submitters.

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Barry4679

Unable to contact Add-On submitters.

Post by Barry4679 »

The Add-on page contains a hyperlink button with the handle of the Submitter.
The button just takes us to a page saying "You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles."

It would helpful if this was fixed. If the Author or Submitter did not want to be contacted, it would be helpful if the load-up of an Add-On auto-created an appropriately named thread in this form, and the button took us into the thread.

nb: I have no problem with the "Date To Year" add-on ... am just using it as an example
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Peke

Re: Unable to contact Add-On submitters.

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Please find one that do not work. Some users set their info private and ayou need to be logged on forum to see users details.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Peke wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:16 am Please find one that do not work. Some users set their info private and ayou need to be logged on forum to see users details.
Peke, none of them work ... including the one in the image I linked to.

nb. I am logged into the Forum, but maybe the problem is that I just have a normal profile, and not a "Support guru" one like you :D :D
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
rusty

Post by rusty »

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the heads-up. Fixed.

note: 'Profile' information, by default, doesn't contain much contact information, but it allows forum users to reach each other via a PM. The only 'private' info that's shared is information that users explicitly agree to share after being presented with the warning that ""Please note that this information may be viewable to other members. Be careful when including any personal details...".

-Rusty