Radon Skin

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Deadcool

Radon Skin

Post by Deadcool »

Anyone know how to install the Radon / Darksilver skin? All of the others have mmip extensions that can be opened by MM5, but this one has multiple files and subdirectories and no apparent way to actually install?

Download: https://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/browse/item/radon-1/
drakinite

Re: radon skin

Post by drakinite »

Not to worry! I had already messaged Radon about it and it looks like he's uploaded an MMIP version now. So if you go back to the page and hit download, you'll get an installer for the skin.

For future reference, if a skin is provided in .zip format, you can copy the zip to the Skins subfolder in your MediaMonkey install directory (e.g. C:/MediaMonkey 5/Skins). (Or you can just rename the .zip file extension to .mmip)
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
regaug2

Re: radon skin

Post by regaug2 »

I really like the look and feel of the Radon 1.0.6 "Dark-Silver" skin on MM5 Gold. It looks great, but I am having a minor functionality issue:

There is no "Visualization" menu item under View or Play in the Main Menu, or in the menu of the Preview window. It's not "grayed-out", it is just not there.

When I install other skins, the Visualization menu item is present again.
Erwin Hanzl

Re: Radon Skin

Post by Erwin Hanzl »

Dark Silver - Radon 1.0.6.
I can confirm.
MMW 4.1.31.1919 Gold-Standardinstallation