Column Filter

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Kiwozikonnections

Column Filter

Post by Kiwozikonnections »

Hi,
I'm just new to version MMW5 and realise there are a few bugs still in this version.
I need help in populating the info within the Column Filter Window. e.g. Rating Column here lists all details fine, whereas Tempo Column shows (0 Tempo). I have a few other columns which also show (0). How do I populate these columns ?

(All of these columns are populated in the "main window" below the "column filter window", so the information is there successfully in the file). Also note - I still have the previous MM version installed . . .not sure whether this would cause the above ??

Any help appreciated
Lowlander

Re: Column Filter

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) of MediaMonkey and what node in the Media Tree are you using? I see no method to add Tempo to the Column Filter.
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Lowlander wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:01 pm Which Build (Help > About) of MediaMonkey and what node in the Media Tree are you using? I see no method to add Tempo to the Column Filter.
It is in Audio, as a sub-node of Classification.
It populates OK for me

{update]
Kiwozikonnections, try pressing F5 to refresh the display
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

On Build 2500 all Classifications load without issue. The only one I couldn't test is Tempo as that's not assigned to any files for me.

Are you having the same problem with other Classifications or just Tempo? Also make sure you don't have anything selected in the previous Columns as each subsequent Column is Filtered based on the previous Column selections.