SD Card Not Available

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

malifact

SD Card Not Available

Post by malifact »

Hello, I recently upgraded to MediaMonkey 5. Prior to this I used to be able to send my MediaMonkey files to be synced to the SD card on my phone with no problems. However, when I plug in my phone to my computer now, I receive the following message:

The USB media transfer process is having trouble connecting to G8X ThingQ - SD Card. Please disconnect your device and reboot it. If the problem recurs, please use Wi-Fi Sync instead.

I have tried this and it makes no difference. The internal storage on my phone and SD card both appear under Devices & Services, but I cannot send any files to them. I have tried disabling the internal storage and leaving only the SD card active, but it make no difference. The SD card has the status of 'Disconnected' in MediaMonkey, but it is not disabled.

I should add that I can access my phone, including the SD card with no problems in Windows Explorer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Lowlander

Re: SD Card Not Available

Post by Lowlander »

Please see: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... ync-fails/ (Google USB drivers often help resolve).

Also make sure the SD card isn't disabled in MediaMonkey (in Devices & Services).
malifact

Post by malifact »

Lowlander wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm Please see: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... ync-fails/ (Google USB drivers often help resolve).

Also make sure the SD card isn't disabled in MediaMonkey (in Devices & Services).
Thank you. I tried the above and it did not work unfortunately. Anything else I can try to resolve this?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Capture the connecting of the device to your PC in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This may help a developer analyze why this happens in your setup.