MM5 - moving the preview-panel into column-filter [#18019]

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

snoddy

MM5 - moving the preview-panel into column-filter [#18019]

Post by snoddy »

hi there, everybody
I wonder if you could assist to solve a simple layout-issue at MM5, I previuosly used to manage at MM4.
As to me, the most important layout providing the max width at the basic song-list, I used to move the right side preview-panel up to the column-filter by simply drag & drop.
And that's exactly what I miss in MM5. To me it seem's this is currently not possible in version 5.01. Maybe I'm wrong,
so please advice if and how it might be possible?
If not, please take this issue to be part of upcoming next program versions.
thanx for yr attention
snoddy
drakinite

Re: MM5 - moving the preview-panel into column-filter

Post by drakinite »

You can rearrange the UI layout in Tools>Options>Layout. I believe the Preview panel can be placed either on the left pane or the right pane. So if you want the now playing list to take the full screen, you can move it to the left. Also, I believe you can move the player from the bottom to the middle pane, leaving more vertical room for the left/right.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Lowlander

Re: MM5 - moving the preview-panel into column-filter

Post by Lowlander »

Preview can not be located in the Main panel: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=18019