Auto-tag "Tag and Continue" greyed out

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

johnacal67

Auto-tag "Tag and Continue" greyed out

Post by johnacal67 »

I was able to update one time and then it continues to be greyed out on any album or track(s) that I try.

The first time I did this, I removed Album from the auto-tag option list because I did not want to update this but I did want to update track number. It worked. (see note below)

But on subsequent attempts the "Tag and Continue" button is greyed out. I am attempting to select the tracks but the button continues to be greyed out. I note the status Column changes from Processing to Done while it does the lookup.

I've tried putting Album field back in, as well as restarting app and computer, but no luck.

Note: I'm updating the Track number because I noticed in the Album view the tracks are listed alphabetically instead of by track number. When I updated the track number the album tracks appear by track number. But I can't see where/how this sorting is controlled. Can you clarify?
Lowlander

Re: Auto-tag "Tag and Continue" greyed out

Post by Lowlander »

Did you select any files to update in the Auto-Tag window: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... g_Auto-Tag

You can click on Column Headers to do sorting: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... ng_Sorting

If you sort on Album it sort on Album > Album Artist > Disc# > Track# > Title.
johnacal67

Post by johnacal67 »

Yes, when I select the titles Tag & Continue is still greyed out. You can see the post select screen shows the titles highlighted but Tag & Continue is still greyed out.

Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You need to enable the Title Column to be able to select files.
johnacal67

Post by johnacal67 »

OK, I see. Works now.