Artwork (applying artwork stored to a folder)

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

legasee

Artwork (applying artwork stored to a folder)

Post by legasee »

Hello,

I have artworks saved to my computer, I wish to attach artworks to .mp4a's after I add them to mediamonkey. With mediamonkey 5 when I go to the artwork panel it automatically adds artwork for me and will not let me change to the artwork I have saved.

Any tips? I had no issues with mediamonkey 4. I wish I hadn't upgraded, I don't like the bubbly appearance either.
Lowlander

Re: Artwork

Post by Lowlander »

You can still do this and the auto-lookup Artwork will be automatically removed: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHelp:Album_Art/5.0

It's one extra step via the Lookup Artwork window to add local files. Note that you can also Drag & Drop local files on the Artwork tab in Properties to add them.
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

legasee wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:52 pm I wish I hadn't upgraded, I don't like the bubbly appearance either.
Curious, what do you mean by "bubbly appearance"? Have you tried some of the other skins that came with MMW5, like Metro M or Monkey Groove? If you prefer the MM4 design, you might prefer those over the new Material Design skins.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Lowlander wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:04 pm You can still do this and the auto-lookup Artwork will be automatically removed: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHelp:Album_Art/5.0

It's one extra step via the Lookup Artwork window to add local files. Note that you can also Drag & Drop local files on the Artwork tab in Properties to add them.
Thanks. You're prolifically helpful. 8)
MMW 4.1.9.1764|MMA 1.1.3.0482|Android 5.0|Win 8.1 64 bit