Collection icons are not displayed [#17818]

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

MP3Joe

Collection icons are not displayed [#17818]

Post by MP3Joe »

Hello,

since yesterday I have the gold version of MMW5. My custom collections were taken from MMW4.
I then wanted to set new icons for the collections. The ones I downloaded don't work, although they are also SVG files.

Here is an example

Can someone tell me why this file is not showing up?

Thank you in advance for the help.
drakinite

Re: Collection icons are not displayed

Post by drakinite »

That SVG works fine for me when I name it music.svg and put it in the skin/icon folder.

What are you naming it, what skin are you using, and what folder are you putting it in?
If you want to turn it into an icon pack, take a look at this addon if you want to see how to do it. (Change the file extension to .zip to browse the files inside.)

EDIT: Sorry, I understand what you're doing now. That is an issue with how icons are displayed.
For the time being, before it's fixed: Make sure you copied DJ.svg into your skin/icons folder, and select it, then close and restart MediaMonkey. After MediaMonkey restarts, it should display properly. (Icons initially loaded when MM loads, and it appears to not recognize when new icon files are added until it closes and reloads.)
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
rusty

Re: Collection icons are not displayed

Post by rusty »