[SOLVED] Find All Display Options

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

DMLCo

[SOLVED] Find All Display Options

Post by DMLCo »

IIRC, When using something like find all from same album, MM4 would display the results with the same columns/etc as my general view.

MM5 shows them a dedicated album view of some sort, where I cannot seem to control what columns appear. This greatly reduces the utility of the feature imo. For example, I discover I have multiple versions of a song, and I want to see things like bitrate or date added to decide which to keep or how to rename them.

Am I just missing some obvious controls/settings, or is this a feature request? It's clearly not a bug, per se, as the album view "works," it's just less functional than MM4's.
This used to show my recently played tracks. Sad to see @lozzd's tool go dark.
Lowlander

Re: Find All Display Options

Post by Lowlander »

You can change the View being used: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... ging_Views Some Views have limited options, other allow you to choose which columns are shown.
DMLCo

Re: Find All Display Options

Post by DMLCo »

Hm. No, I can't.

To clarify: this is the screen that appears AFTER right clicking and selecting Find More from Same -> Album.

What comes up is a screen with wikipedia stuff at the top, and only song title, rating, and duration. AND ... never mind. There's a little doohickey to the right of the filter button that toggles between horizontal lines and two squares above horizontal lines that shows more fields. User error, nothing to see here, just hitting submit on the off chance it helps someone else.
This used to show my recently played tracks. Sad to see @lozzd's tool go dark.