how to remove song from playlist during playback

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Peakay66

how to remove song from playlist during playback

Post by Peakay66 »

Hi, I have a large playlist and occasionally like to remove songs I'm a bit over. the problem is " remove from playlist " is only available when you are in playlist view, but playlist view doesn't have a focus on what song is currently playing, so currently I need to scroll through my playlist to find the song that is currently playing to remove it. Is there some way to have my playlist "live" so the song that is currently playing is highlighted as it is playing?
Lowlander

Re: how to remove song from playlist during playback

Post by Lowlander »

Have you tried the Hotkey 'General: Focus tracklist on currently playing item', which you can enable under Tools > Options > Hotkeys.
Peakay66

Post by Peakay66 »

thanks for the response, but that doesn't exist for me. do i need the paid version for that?
i have version 4.1.31.1919

i tried to add a screenshot to this post, but got a message that i can only add a url from this domain.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Did you not find it as an option when adding a new hotkey?
Peakay66

Post by Peakay66 »

Hi, thanks for that, took me a minute to figure out how to add one, but yes it was there. Not exactly what I was after, but a big improvement on scrolling through everything to find the playing song. that will do me fine. thankyou.