Milkdrop and Billing Address [#17996]

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

GMGJ

Milkdrop and Billing Address [#17996]

Post by GMGJ »

1) Love Milkdrop, is there a date for the port of something like it to MM5
2) Bought my sister a gold lifetime of 5. I would have liked to enter a bill to and ship to (owner of the license). As it is, the license is in my name and I wanted her to be one the gold code. So my original 4 lifetime is gary johnson. Her license is gary johnson. When I upgrade to 5 lifetime, I suspect that I should make sure I don't use "gary johnson"
3) The flow for putting a disc in the player, getting it recognized and look upped up and then getting it ripped could use some help. I am not fussy about lyrics. I would probably like the ability to set some sort of default.
4)I wanted to demo some playlists etc with a decent visualization, but no decent visualization.
5) I have a desktop that I use as a master. Until segmenting a home network is a lot easier and safer, I have avoid the NAS etc and variants. I use a portable install as a backup. I love the portable install. I am a scuba diver. I go to places with 3 world wifi etc. I take some DVDs and my portable install, some Bluetooth headphones, and I am happy as clam. I hope a portable install for a windows machine will be available for MM 5
Lowlander

Re: Milkdrop and Billing Address

Post by Lowlander »

1) Don't know
2) Contact Support for License related questions: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support
3) Please detail, lookup takes place automatically and you just need to tell MediaMonkey to Rip
5) Yes
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

GMGJ

Post by GMGJ »

Thank you sir. I tried several 4x ways to get at. For anyone else reading / looking. If I play a song, view - click visualization, the click on the display of the visualization, I see it in the drop down list. To go full screen, click the full screen icon. My guess, is that to make things cross platform, they have done away with some click and mouse commands. I miss that stuff. :D
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

You are right that the accessibility of these options aren't optimal, they could be directly as sub-menu of the Visualization menu item. Entered as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17996