Playing

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

rlamb515@gmail.com

Playing

Post by rlamb515@gmail.com »

Hi. Have had some issues of recent. I'm going thru my songs and playing them alphabetically. Getting rid of the ones I don't like and some duplicates. It will play a bunch and then just stop. Have version 5 and I don't recall it ever doing it with version 4. I still have Windows 10, other than the updates, nothing there has changed. It will happen with bluetooth or just using speakers. Any ideas? I thought maybe it was sleep mode for some reason, but I changed that to 460/480 minutes (the highest) and it still did it.
Lowlander

Re: Playing

Post by Lowlander »

Are you seeing this on build 2416: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... 86639&sd=d

Are you saying playback stops at some point?
rlamb515@gmail.com

Re: Playing

Post by rlamb515@gmail.com »

It stops playing. Sometimes a song will finish other times it doesn't. It's done it twice this morning. Since I work from home on their laptop, I listen to my music on my pc. Then I either have to hit play and the song will start over or I escape out of MM and restart it. Using version 5.0.0.2338 It gives no option when updating from MM, but from your link I see I can go to 5.0.1.2416 RC. So I will try the regular version and see what it does.

Actually i downloaded 2415. :)