MM5 Playing to multiple outputs

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

zombiefly

Re: MM5 Playing to multiple outputs

Post by zombiefly »

while the concept works, software that works reliably in terms of playing the stream full screen automatically with the album art is sadly lacking. I am using my ropieee xl as the endpoint for now but no screen action, unfortunately.
MM5 latest [Gold] / MMA latest | OnePlus 8 PRO | Noise I make: Pushkin on Soundcloud
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Both MediaMonkey 5 and MediaMonkey for Android show Artwork when playing from a MediaMonkey 5 Media Server. I don't really use other clients with screens though.
zombiefly

Post by zombiefly »

i use MMA on phones and tablets. I believe it's possible to run android on the pi4, but that seems like a bit too much hassle. I posted a request in the dev forum, maybe there is need for a monkeybridge? ;)
MM5 latest [Gold] / MMA latest | OnePlus 8 PRO | Noise I make: Pushkin on Soundcloud
syrianprince

Post by syrianprince »

Peke wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:51 pm Hi,
MM5 is capable for multi outputs, click on Play To player icon and setup your multizone ;)

If something do not works, let us know.
This is great. Thanks developers. Is it possible to set up more than one multizone?
Cheers
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No, there is a single multi-zone available. However with Chromecast you can setup groups in the Google App and MediaMonkey will see the groups. There is nothing similar for DLNA.