Possible to resize art in album art view?

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

nolabar10der

Possible to resize art in album art view?

Post by nolabar10der »

That's it. I'd really like to reduce their size, thus fitting more visual info on my comparably small laptop screen. This is available in both Winamp and iTunes; perhaps I'm just too stupid to figure this out?

Since I don't post much, I'll go ahead and use this opportunity to express my ultra-gratitude to all of you who make MediaMonkey THE go-to player when you're ready to get serious. Only my browser experiences anything near the uptime of MM. So thanks!

But yeah, about that album art :)
rovingcowboy

Re: Possible to resize art in album art view?

Post by rovingcowboy »

no option that i know of?

not sure if you can go in to the ini file and tell it a size or not? i am thinking it relies on the size for windows thumbnails but not sure on that. you can find tweaking programs that allow you to change the size of the thumb nails i think windows it's self has a way to do it in xp pro but not sure on that, i know i've seen it in the tweak programs, 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

I would also like to be able to resize them.

This should be moved to the wishlist. (If there is actually no option to configure it)
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Where do you need the size reduced? In the integrated Album Art window or the pop-up one? Not sure I understand what you are requesting.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Lowlander wrote:Where do you need the size reduced? In the integrated Album Art window or the pop-up one? Not sure I understand what you are requesting.
the album art view of the main list view is what it reads like to me. as the album cover view window is easy and fast to find a way to resize that.
:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Agree it would be great to be able to adjust the album art size smaller and larger to suite the users preference.
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Me too.
nolabar

Post by nolabar »

rovingcowboy wrote:
Lowlander wrote:Where do you need the size reduced? In the integrated Album Art window or the pop-up one? Not sure I understand what you are requesting.
the album art view of the main list view is what it reads like to me. as the album cover view window is easy and fast to find a way to resize that.
:)
Yup, that is precisely what I was referring to. I lost this thread when it was moved to the wish list! :D But yeah, I am looking for a way to adjust the size not of the artwork as it's expanded (that's just a regular window), but the jukebox-style album art pane. For instance, in Winamp you would have the options for small, med., and large icons. In the newest iTunes there is an adjustable slider when viewing by art but not coverflow.

Thanks for your responses, all!
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

nolabar wrote:In the newest iTunes there is an adjustable slider when viewing by art
That would be especially nice :)
Last edited by Dreadlau on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

That would be a very nice feature yeah.
TheEmpathicEar

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

Lowlander wrote: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:58 am That would be a very nice feature yeah.
I want to enlarge album art in album view.