The disappearing Playlist

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

jaxjon

The disappearing Playlist

Post by jaxjon »

From time to time, not always, when I have MM minimized to tray or minimized or just covered up by some other window, the playlist (when not docked in default position disappears. I must click view\now playing to reappear.

Jon
jiri

Post by jiri »

Do you mean that the playlist is docked to some other position or is undocked? Do you have some more info, how to reproduce and what OS do you use?

Jiri
jaxjon

Post by jaxjon »

Have xp home sp1. Playlist (now playing window) is docked to window under the main track list with the player next to it also under the main track list. I found that it only happens when I click close to tray , then restored and minimize to tray, then restored. Just minimized works ok and minimize to now playing works ok. Does not happen when not docked to window.
Still it does not do it every time. After checking and going back to forum then going back to MM it does not happen now. But when I exit MM and start new one it happens again. I will have to check to see why.
Jon
jaxjon

Post by jaxjon »

I figured it out. If minimized to now playing first then all subsequent minimize or close to tray work fine.

Jon
jaxjon

Post by jaxjon »

Here is how I have it set up.Image
jiri

Post by jiri »

If you mean that partly hidden Now Playing window, then it will be ok in the next release.

Thanks,
Jiri
jaxjon

Post by jaxjon »

This is what happens when i min or close to tray before min to now playing first then restore

Image[/img]
jiri

Post by jiri »

Ok, thanks, it will be ok as well.

Jiri