CD Burning Issue

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

gab

CD Burning Issue

Post by gab »

Every time I burn a CD with MM I get skips. This has been happening since MM2 and continued with MM3 B3. I don't have any problems when I burn with itunes or WMP, or Winamp. Has anyone else had problems buring CDs with MM?
K1LL3M

Re: CD Burning Issue

Post by K1LL3M »

gab wrote:Every time I burn a CD with MM I get skips. This has been happening since MM2 and continued with MM3 B3. I don't have any problems when I burn with itunes or WMP, or Winamp. Has anyone else had problems buring CDs with MM?
Yes

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21231
MM4 Gold - Most recent
FLAC Library
Win 7 x64

Monkey spankin' IS a sport
gab

Post by gab »

I've had the issue primarily with WMA Lossless.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Ok, thanks. There will be a changes in audio burning in the next release including significanlty speed up the process and also a thing that might solve this. Try it in the next release, please.

Note: I cannot reproduce, but I use mostly MP3s and as you wrote it seems to be related to other file types (like WMA, OGG) so it looks like a problem with conversion.

But as I wrote it is most probably fixed in the next release.

Thanks for help.
gab

Post by gab »

Thanks Ludek. I will give the next version a try and let you know how it goes. (I assume by next version you mean Beta 4)
PoooMukkel

Post by PoooMukkel »

I have this problem too. I burned an Audio-CD using MP3 Songs and in some songs on the CD there are skips. Hope that this will be fixed in the next release... Thanks! :)
Cu,
PoooMukkel
gab

Post by gab »

Has this been addressed in Beta 4?