Play Count (B4)

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

durden999uk

Play Count (B4)

Post by durden999uk »

This may be a known issue, or possibly an intended function, but I have noticed that the play count doesn't increase until the song is 100% finished. It was much better at 30% as in MM2. Even better would be a user defined percentage as to when the play count should increase.
Teknojnky

Re: Play Count (B4)

Post by Teknojnky »

durden999uk wrote:This may be a known issue, or possibly an intended function, but I have noticed that the play count doesn't increase until the song is 100% finished. It was much better at 30% as in MM2.
This has been previously stated to be intended change for mm3
Even better would be a user defined percentage as to when the play count should increase.
I agree.
Shocker74

Post by Shocker74 »

I also agree, as it is now, many songs end a few seconds before the track is over so you get some seconds of nothing to hear, and when MM3 then jumps to the next track it won't list that song as played at all - so i have turned off in the settings that MM3 don't jump ahead to the next track when silence exist at the end of a track, but that means i HAVE to sit thru those seconds of nothing at all, just to get the 'Played' activated.
And sometimes when you sit and listen and have only a few seconds left of a song you wanna skip to another track, but oh no, now you have to wait it out...
Very frustrating!
You should at least get a choice for choosing perhaps 70%-100% when MM3 chooses to regard the song as 'played'.
I recently bought the lifetime license, and still loving this program - it's just that little thingy keeps me from really, really loving it enormously.
Please get this done until the final release.