Dockable Track Properties - Who is with me?

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Schumacher.pt

Dockable Track Properties - Who is with me?

Post by Schumacher.pt »

Hello coders, hello everybody ;),

Is it possible (I think that it might be) making the Track Properties Window dockable as the NowPlaying? I would like it very much and I believe that a lot of users think as I.
Imagine the Properties window docked at one side of the screen (it would be better if it was a little bit less large and longer) and the possibility of, more than see all the advanced features, easily correct a tag mistake or add information just selecting the wanted track and, side by side with the navigation window, clicking on the desired field and typing new information.
MediaMonkey aim to be the best and most customizable player and music manager, in the opposite extreme of iTunes. Please, if it is possible make the track properties window dockable. Let it be the user choice!

Thank you.

:D MediaMonkey Allways.
Nova5

Post by Nova5 »

No, I'm not with you on adding what would be clutter and nearly useless info to the window. just set the columns you want in the NP window.
heronheart

Post by heronheart »

"Please, if it is possible make the track properties window dockable. Let it be the user choice!"

This is definitely on my wish list!
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Dockable track properties (and other dialogs like visualization and maybe equalizer) is already on the wishlist.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).