MM3 RC4 auto-tag bug

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Sil3ncer

MM3 RC4 auto-tag bug

Post by Sil3ncer »

Hey all, I think this is a bug. I just recently upgraded to Windows Vista. So, I installed MM3 RC4. When I right clicked a song in MM3, then clicked auto-tag from web, the prog will start searching for info. But it's taking forever to look for it. Left it for 30 mins and still nothin'. Tried it with other songs and still the same thing.

I previously had MM3 RC4 on XP and it worked fine. Didn't even take a minute to find album art, and other info from the web. Is there a compatibility issue with Vista or something else entirely? I hope someone is able to assist me on this matter. Thanks!!
scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

It's just Veesta which are incompatible with serious computing...

I had a hard fight recently about buying a brand new laptop with windows XP, or 2000, or Linux, or something... but not Vista. At first I was told this isn't possible, but after a bit of "dirty work" I was finally offered a Fujitsu Amilo with XP pro on it- and I became a happy man...
Did you have any good reason to downgrade your OS? I can't imagine any, apart from a couple of silly current games which require DirectX 10...
Sil3ncer

Post by Sil3ncer »

Oh, dude. It's ok now. Lol. Apparently I had to reboot my PC.......Oh well. So long as it works. This is a great program btw. Esp to add album artwork. And it's the only version that works with 3G ipod nano.
lrds

Post by lrds »

scarecrow wrote:It's just Veesta which are incompatible with serious computing...

I had a hard fight recently about buying a brand new laptop with windows XP, or 2000, or Linux, or something... but not Vista. At first I was told this isn't possible, but after a bit of "dirty work" I was finally offered a Fujitsu Amilo with XP pro on it- and I became a happy man...
Did you have any good reason to downgrade your OS? I can't imagine any, apart from a couple of silly current games which require DirectX 10...
Yeah blame it on Vista..this is getting ridiculous.